Requests & Ideas - page 514

timmyhanke:
Can you make this indicator to not alert on high and low , and make it alert on current price breaks instead ?

timmyhanke

Try this one out : asymmetric_bands_allerts__arrows_2_1.mq4

It has an option to use close instead of high and low, and it makes sure that even when both bands are broken on the same bar, the alert will be triggered just once per alert type

mladen:

timmyhanke

Try this one out : asymmetric_bands_allerts__arrows_2_1.mq4

It has an option to use close instead of high and low, and it makes sure that even when both bands are broken on the same bar, the alert will be triggered just once per alert type

Thank you so much ! I will try it when i come home from work :-)

Dearest MLADEN,

can i slightly remind my request about above post # 5133,for Gann HiLo activator channel from the indi " Gann Averages HiLo activator mtf 3_2 " because it is smooth with 30 MAs option ... if and when you can manage time for.:)

regards

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

can i slightly remind my request about above post # 5133,for Gann HiLo activator channel from the indi " Gann Averages HiLo activator mtf 3_2 " because it is smooth with 30 MAs option ... if and when you can manage time for.:)

regards

mntiwana

From the quote I can nt see the exact original post. Can you please direct m,e to the original post?

mntiwana:

mntiwana

From the quote I can nt see the exact original post. Can you please direct m,e to the original post?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mntiwana:
Decent,generous and kind Moderators

MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

i have an request regarding channel of HiLow activator indi.....as per my knowledge,we have the latest ver of "GANN Averages HiLo Activator mtf 3_2 " with smooth + 30 MAs options ........ and channel ver of Gann is "Gann HiLo activator channel mtf nmc" ......... my request is for a channel of latest Averages ver of Gann Averages hilo activator along with channel filled option same illustrated in picture and filling option should be more optional variable (slightly/fully filled) with bars width size inside the channel,same as in the indicator "HL_MA_Band"

regards

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2.ex4

hl_ma_band.mq4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for response,it is about post " # 5133 " of the this same thread,i tried to dual post quote but it is my first try,honestly i dont know how to quote double posts.....in pictures the channel filled with bars are from the indicator " HL BANDS "

regards

mladen:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for response,it is about post " # 5133 " of the this same thread,i tried to dual post quote but it is my first try,honestly i dont know how to quote double posts.....in pictures the channel filled with bars are from the indicator " HL BANDS "

regards

OK. Got it now

Dear mladen, @mrtools

Can you update these indicators please?

timmyhanke:
Thank you so much ! I will try it when i come home from work :-)

This indicator is an absolute beast , is it possible to add smooting or something so we can add diffrent averages to it ?

Hi Mladen,

This is a trading sessions indicator. Would you be kind to add these modifications to it:

1. The option to print the pip ranges of the session above/below and inside/outside the range box. They currently print only at the bottom.

2. The option to set the session in Hour:minutes format for example 8:15 to 12:30.

The current version works only with round numbers for hours only and they have to be 2 hours apart.

3. Option to have session in minutes not 2 hours apart which is the current minimum.

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to your reply.

Diki.

sessions.mq4

Files:
sessions.mq4  22 kb
Reason: