THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 20

newdigital:
Hi TheRumpledOne,

I don't think that we will change something now or post the printed rules for you only because you came to the forum. Besides, you are negotiating every single word or action made by admin and moderator. And sometimes your negotiation is taking long time by PM (1 week or more for every single word or action). If you will have few pages of printed rules in your hands so you will negotiate and complain for 1 year only because you selected to provide very aggressive marketing campaign on our forum. Basicly we call it internet trolling if you know this term.

TheRumpledOne, we are very busy people. Just respect what you have and what you know, read the threads, read some my posts and look at the majority of the senior members posting. Besides as I know you are admin or moderator of the other forex forum so it is not difficult for you to exist in any forum environment. If you are able to exist and survive in our forex-tsd environment - so it will be fine.

You are very talented person so please use your energy in constructive way and create the friends on the forum.

That's all that I can say for you.

newdigital: so long as you continue to believe this, we will never have a meeting of the minds.

I am abiding by the "rules" that I know of - that's the best I can do.

Trading

Hi Linuxser,

No experience with those two, but did the buy & hold thing with STOCKS first, then on to LEVELII scalping NASDAQ, then CURRENCY FUTURES & now FOREX. LEVEL ll was great, but stressful & after 2 yrs I made a change. I enjoy the FOREX much better. With age I looked for the less stressful & found it in FOREX. The 80's were the good old days.

$Trader

alesio:
i take an aggressive approach....

i see you like fingers, well...

pict - just a finger (fingertrick)

Files:

BZ Today

TRO & others,

Just a short update for today.... 6 trades @ 2 lots each 100K account for a total of 6 winning trades @ a total of +200 Pips. Average time in each trade 32 minutes. This is the first full day I've devoted to BZ & it was outstanding.

The key to this as in all trading if timing. I used no filters to assist BZ. I gave my method a rest today just to devote the time to BZ.

Thanks again TRO.......What more could they ask for?????

$Trader

Nice job!

They can ALWAYS ask for more. Some people just can't be pleased.

Your PM storage

Hi TRO,

Would you clear up your pm storeage as I have tried to sent you a pm & its full. Thanks.

$Trader

$trader:
Hi TRO,

Would you clear up your pm storeage as I have tried to sent you a pm & its full. Thanks.

$Trader

Just send an email to my gmail address.

gmail

TRO,

Can you send that to me as I don't have it. Thanks.

$Trader

$trader:
TRO,

Could you sent it to me as I do not have it. Thanks.

$Trader

therumpledone gmail com

Tro

Hi TRO,

I got your email & I tried that location with no luck locating that indicator. Thanks anyway.

$ Trader

Reason: