THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 7

ElectricSavant:
Do you trade with a Metatrader dealer or with IBFX?

There is more to this than just spread...IBFX does not allow this sort of trading...actually I do not know of any MT4 dealers that allow it...thus how can we develop it here at Forextsd...

We might be able to squeak by with a 7 pip TP and a 7 pip SL...otherwise this work that TRO is sharing is not tradeable for MT4 traders...

Over at Kreslik they made an MT4 thread for TRO...and this is misleading...

MT4 traders am I missing something here? Maybe I need to donate?

ES

I think the answer to your question is to have an open mind. Your ego is getting in the way. I see many traders who use Metatrader for there charts, and a broker that is not affiliated with Metatrader due to there large fixed spreads.

To me it's simple....TRO has created a simple indicator for his charting program...but he trades with a different broker. This is only as hard as you make it.

I am not bashing you, just pointing out an angle you may not be seeing.

Chris

By the way...there is not any bashing going on here that I can see...no matter how hard someone tries to make it that way...

I am reminded of Wifey...when I tell her something that is valid, honest and makes sense...though it does not agree with her...then I am considered to be "Yelling"... "lol"

Lets get better than that ok?

ES

Thanks nina and cmartin...

Again, is there anybody here TRADING TRO's method on MT4?...this method is on an MT4 thread in Kreslik and is now here...

Can we use it? Is it tradable?...or should we all switch to MBtrading/EFX and tell them that TRO sent us?

I am hoping that someone is using it and then we can make a new thread in the EA section and save "hours" of time...I will pay a coder to code this if I must...We need to use the proposed EA to visually backtest with...it may help to improve the method...not that it needs improving...

ES

PS Why use another free charting program...just use your MBTrading or EFX's...then you get the real price...MT4 would reveal other quotes and different breaches to the indicator that TRO has spent so much time educating us with...Shoot just pay for a real chart with all that money you are making and get E-Sig...are there not 200 plus venders in that quote feed...or am I mistaken?

P.P.S. EA's are more than just tools to automate with...they can be a great way to mark trades on a chart and look back in time...instead of painstakingly doing it manually...but I first need to know if this method works with MT4 before I donate to a REAL coder..

nina:
I use A MT4 live account, but I place trades on another platform. I do not know if there is a MT4 broker that allows this sort of trading.

ES, not every method works for everyone. It is just that simple.

If this doesn't work for you, then please move on and find something that works for you.

Don't you already have at least one successful method? If so, then keep this in mind:

BEWARE THE MAN WITH ONE GUN - HE PRACTICES WITH IT!

A nice BUY ZONE SHORT.

ElectricSavant:
Thanks nina and cmartin...

Again, is there anybody here TRADING TRO's method on MT4?...this method is on an MT4 thread in Kreslik and is now here...

Can we use it? Is it tradable?...or should we all switch to MBtrading/EFX and tell them that TRO sent us?

I am hoping that someone is using it and then we can make a new thread in the EA section and save "hours" of time...I will pay a coder to code this if I must...We need to use the proposed EA to visually backtest with...it may help to improve the method...not that it needs improving...

ES

PS Why use another free charting program...just use your MBTrading or EFX's...then you get the real price...MT4 would reveal other quotes and different breaches to the indicator that TRO has spent so much time educating us with...Shoot just pay for a real chart with all that money you are making and get E-Sig...are there not 200 plus venders in that quote feed...or am I mistaken?

P.P.S. EA's are more than just tools to automate with...they can be a great way to mark trades on a chart and look back in time...instead of painstakingly doing it manually...but I first need to know if this method works with MT4 before I donate to a REAL coder..

You should try it yourself on MT4. Invest sometime on that first; then if you are satisfied and feel confident about making an EA out of it, invest your money to get it done. TRO is just sharing something that works well for him and others who use it, here are TSD forex community. There is no need to buy anything from him, nor give his name as referer or even change broker for that matter. Do as you please, it will be and is your nickel on the line.

I have known Avery for sometime now and I know his contributions to the trading community. There has been a number request asked of him to convert or code indicators into MT4 and now he finally found his way into the MT4 programming converting his own indicators and enhancing available good ones. He has done this with Tradestation, eSignal, and others.

The least we at TSD can do is show our appreciation for his effort. Again, he posts here voluntarily (no expectation for any compensation) and he does so on a take it or leave it arrangement. If you or someone, feels that an EA is worth it, as you know there are other coders who can program it. In the meantime, it looks good to me.

ENJOY!

fxcuiser

P.S. Avery, Tony says hello to you [the Gridiron Battlefield]

Files:

TRO,

Plus or Minus 4 from the hourly open is not YOUR method and is not unique...

You are rewriting indicators for it and your work is appreciated by myself and others.

I was only trying to find out if the MT4 dealers allowed it and I am afraid of getting my live accounts closed or flagged at IBFX or I would trade this manually myself. I learned a long time ago to keep your dealer/marketmaker happy.

Please accept my most humble apologies...and again please excuse the interupption...carry on folks...

ES

TheRumpledOne:
ES, not every method works for everyone. It is just that simple.

If this doesn't work for you, then please move on and find something that works for you.

Don't you already have at least one successful method? If so, then keep this in mind:

BEWARE THE MAN WITH ONE GUN - HE PRACTICES WITH IT!

Plus or Minus 4 from the hourly open is not YOUR method and is not unique...

For the record, I developed this years ago. First for the stock market. You can see my work on StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening

Last year, Michal Kreslik and I spent days running statistics TICK BY TICK on the currencies. We "discovered" 3/4 pips for the BUY ZONE on our own.

So ES, I wish you well but please just leave us alone. Thank you for your cooperation.

TRO meets ACD type of trading.

And is this forum really for MT4 only? I only test the concept on MT4, and hopefully port to another platform for other brokers in the future.

"You can't please all of the people, all of the time."

This is a METATRADER FORUM

This is the INDICATORS - METATRADER 4 SECTION

I wrote a MT4 INDICATOR for THE BUY ZONE.

Therefore, THE BUY ZONE INDICATOR FOR MT4 is in the appropriate place in this forum.

Simple logical proof.

QED

Reason: