THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 18

alesio:
13 PIPS Buyzone USD/JPY

Hi

Could you post your TEMPLETE & INDICATORS ..??

Thank you in advance

here is the 08:00 CST BZ trade it opened at 108.38 and moved to the upper band of the BZ triggering a long trade at 108.42. i almost did not catch the .42 it moved so fast. the price stalled at .43to .44 for a few min. than took of the the BZ take profit target i took +6 pips. however, we were near the psy. trade @.50 i shuld have hung on as it went through the .50 up to .58 very fast..... but im happy w/ my +6 pips. on the posted chart iv circled the candles for this BZ trade.

Files:
mt4pic17.gif  48 kb

i wanted to say one more thing about BZ trading - you dont need indicators to do it. when you are trading the yen you take the open of the hour price you add +4 to that price and you have your long target, you -4 and you have your short target. when the price hits one of those targets go long our short. and take 3-8 pips i usually go for the lower amount. 3-4

just rember you dont need indicators to trade this thing just wright the + or - price down thats it.

the 09:00 CST BZ trade was a head-fake to the long BZ that triggered a long trade the price went back down to the short trigger and their was a bounce so i lost only 3 pips i reversed to a short and picked up +5 w/ commisions i broke even on that one. it happens about 1 in 4

Files:
mt4pic19.gif  47 kb

fred:
Now you are mocking New Digital in his own forum?

Your quote sig:

" HOW STUPID IS IT TO BAN SOMEONE FROM A TRADING FORUM FOR POSTING A CHART?"

Go away and please don't come back Mr Salesman. I like the way you state you don't sell your indicators but will only release the Buy Zone ones if you get a payment through Paypal, erm, that's selling buddy, get back to school and work on your English language!

Fred:

Some people, like you, have their minds CLOSED. It's that simple. You keep misstating the facts. THE BUY ZONE INDICATOR has been posted and it is FREE.

The BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES indicator is the one that you get if you make a donation.

ahmedazizelias:
Hi

Could you post your TEMPLETE & INDICATORS ..??

Thank you in advance

There is no template and the free indicators have been posted.

10:00 CST BZ trade was hard to get the short trade @.12 it went from 14-15 to .11-.10 in a blink of an eye i got in at .11 took it down to .05 +6 pips.

Files:
mt4pic20.gif  48 kb

fred:
Now you are mocking New Digital in his own forum?

Your quote sig:

" HOW STUPID IS IT TO BAN SOMEONE FROM A TRADING FORUM FOR POSTING A CHART?"

Go away and please don't come back Mr Salesman. I like the way you state you don't sell your indicators but will only release the Buy Zone ones if you get a payment through Paypal, erm, that's selling buddy, get back to school and work on your English language!

Why you don't go to write these things to Igor b.s. section ???

dirk:
Why you don't go to write these things to Igor b.s. section ???

"HOW STUPID IS IT TO ASK FOR A DONATION FROM A TRADING FORUM FOR POSTING A CHART?"

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Xard777

pipettes....

TRO

My demo platform uses pipettes in their feed which messes up the indicator. The buy zone lines calculate off of the pipettes and not pips creating a very narrow trading band around the open.

Unfortunately I'm no coder..... Could you or someone redo to calculate correctly using the extra digit with pipettes, i.e. 1.46341 vs 1.4634

Thx,

SB

Reason: