Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 162

this is funny. TRO gave you a map with directions for free. now you want him to give you his talking GPS unit for free too. lol, how did you thank him and show a littel appreciation for the free stuff he has given. last week i pulled in 56 pips off of the free buy zone stuff. so i sent him a thank you - i just wanted to say hey thanks and here is some cash so you and your lady friend can go out and have a nice night out. the dummies indi. is nice i wasen't expecting it. however, it keeps me in trades longer were as before i took only 2-3 net pips i now take in a net 4-8 pips.

airball

this is funny. TRO gave you a map with directions for free. now you want him to give you his talking GPS unit for free too. lol, how did you thank him and show a littel appreciation for the free stuff he has given.

Hi

if you mean me by this post,i can say one thing is:IF I HAVE MONEY ,FOR SURE I WILL SEND TRO ALOT BUT I EVEN DID NOT START TO TRADE ANY REAL ACCOUNT YET..(i am in my way to save some cash to open real account..IF YOU HAVE BIG FAMILY + 2 JOBS ,U WILL KNOW HOW HARD TO FIND ENOUGH TIME AND ENOUGH CASH TO BE LEFT TO ENTER THIS MARKET..by the way,I am NOT AMERICAN and my salary is NOT in green papers in my country ..so i need to work for long time to save such 80 USD)..

TOMMORO WILL COME AND THE SUN WILL SHINE..

I did not ask to get TRO's GPS!!(i even do not know WHAT IS THE GPS)...I WAS JUST SAYING :I AM NOT PROGRAMMER AND I ASK WHAT SHOULD I DO...(I think that does not annoy you by any way..am i right?)

IF U DID NOT MEAN ME BY UR POST...JUST FORGET IT.

Goinglite:
I appreciate your help, I already found the HTF JMA. It's doesn't have Rising/Falling Colors, but I can work with it.

There is no HTF T3 moving Average in that folder. So I will have to continue my search for that.

I may have to pay someone to develope a HTF T3 Moving Average with Colors and a HTF JMA with Colors. If you know any programmers, let me know

Thanks for all your help. The HTF JMA is a good start

Goinglite

Hi,

Before, take a look at xpMA indicator by Codersguru

Bi.

Perhaps we can get back to MTF indicators.

It would be great if more people used my TRO SAK MULTIPAIRS and posted how they did what they did so others could benefit.

Code reposted.

Files:

aelimian:
Please give rumpledone a break. He had share most of his work.

Some appears offended that you had not shared all of his work.

Thanks rumpledone for your valuable contribution.

Thank you for your kind words and support.

Linuxser:
Hi,

Before, take a look at xpMA indicator by Codersguru

Bi.

I've tested the xpMA and have found it to be absolutely useless for MTF. I just can't get it to work on MTF. I did email Codersguru and got no response. Im very surprised that Codersguru didn't properly test the MTF function to see that it clearly does not work.

Goinglite

If there is a version of this tiggerlines in MTF out there could someone direct me to it?

If not could someone make one?

Thank you

fxbs:
CCI-alert_mtf.mq4 (pop-up box alert)

//---- input parameters

extern int CCIPeriod = 50;

extern int CCIPrice = 0;

extern int UpperTriggerLevel = 100;

extern int LowerTriggerLevel = -100;

extern int CriticalLevel = 250;

extern int TimeFrame = 0;

extern string TimeFrames = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN|0-CurrentTF";

extern bool HISTOGRAM = false;

extern bool Alerts = true;

extern string CriticalLevelAlert = "CCI Critical Level";

extern string ZeroBuyAlert = "BUY CCI Zero Cross";

extern string ZeroSellAlert = "SELL CCI Zero Cross";

extern string UpperTriggerBuyAlert = "BUY CCI Upper Trigger Cross";

extern string UpperTriggerSellAlert = "SELL CCI Upper Trigger Cross";

extern string LowerTriggerBuyAlert = "BUY CCI Lower Trigger Cross";

extern string LowerTriggerSellAlert = "SELL CCI Lower Trigger Cross";

extern int MaxBarsToCount = 1500;

extern string note_Price = "Price(C O1 H2 3L 4M 5T W6) ModeMa(SMA0,EMA1,SmmMA2,LWMA3)";

alert message:

CCI (50) TF[15]: BUY CCI Lower Trigger Cross EURUSD - chart M5 at 1.4713 - 08:34:31

--------------

CCI_SoundEmailAlert_mtf.mq4

only sound (w/o pop-up) ; email

-----

p.s. didn't test e-mail alert (mine not set4this), but everything else works good- should be ok

bhw - is email alert more convenient than regular? it sends email on terminal or whatewer address you set?

Thank you Fxbs

Sorry for this late reply. Was away for a week. I did a quick test with the sound alert. It works good. I don't use any email alert yet but will test it later

Have a nice weekend and good trading to you

Highway

droesparky:
If there is a version of this tiggerlines in MTF out there could someone direct me to it? If not could someone make one?

one wierd ind.(mod) (they added horisontal shift to triggerlines(lsma) color buffers)

Droesparky -what are you do with it?

Files:

I posted the buy zone chart indicator. It is FREE.

Different guises? Did they run statistics on the currencies? Trading is simple and the Buy Zone is the proof.

The Buy Zone isn't really an indicator. It is just HORIZONTAL LINES placed 3 and 4 pips away from the open of the H1 candle. That's all it is. Simple. Price must range. USDJPY has an average hourly range of 24 pips over the last 960 bars. The Buy Zone is 8 pips wide. Price must leave the zone. It is that simple. So the Buy Zone doesn't tell you what happened, it tells you what will happen - the price is going to leave the Buy Zone!

POST MODIFIED TO COMPLY WITH ADMIN

Files:
Reason: