Signal_Bars_v7 - page 19

indicator

forex-std:
Great thread guys.

Thanks for sharing all your hard work (you have no idea how much its appreciated).

Quick question does anyone know what indicator is shown at the bottom of the pic on Msg#134 and where I can download it?

I have downloaded and tried the indicator attached to the message but its not that one.

Thanks

I think it could be this but it is hard to tell as the name is obscured and there have been many versions of this type of indicator made however the M15 bars seem to line up with the HAS candles, NOTE: you must have both indicators in your indicator folder for this to work.

4_tf_has_bar.mq4

heiken_ashi_smoothed.mq4

cja:
I think it could be this but it is hard to tell as the name is obscured and there have been many versions of this type of indicator made however the M15 bars seem to line up with the HAS candles, NOTE: you must have both indicators in your indicator folder for this to work.

It looks similar.

Thanks very much

where can I find detailed use instruction or a simple indicator rating system

Regarding: (#Signal_Bars.mq4)

#1) please explain (pips to open) in detail ; Sometimes its green and somtimes red (what is the intended use?)

#2) same indicator the daily average amount is either green or red (what is the intended use?)

Signal bars

al spicer:
Regarding: (#Signal_Bars.mq4)

#1) please explain (pips to open) in detail ; Sometimes its green and somtimes red (what is the intended use?)

#2) same indicator the daily average amount is either green or red (what is the intended use?)

Hi

#1 Pips to Open is simply the position of Price in reference to the Daily Open Price, if Price is above the Daily Open the color is green if below the Daily Open Price the color is red, this is just an added tool to show possible daily trend direction.

#2 Daily Average is Green if above previous days average or red if below the previous days average, this shows if the market is possibly consolidating or extending but most important it gives you a possible maximum price range for the day trades.

#3 Hi to Low this gives the total range of Price movement for the current day and should be considered with the 2 above indications for Price movement and total possible Price range.

cja

Just want to say thanks

cja,

Just want to say thanks for this indicator. It has quickly become my favorite. Tells a lot at a glance. Great for scalping as it keeps one focused on trend direction. I use DPO along with it for for very good scalping signals. Signal Bars then tell me to go or not once DPO makes cross or direction change.

-Steve

Very nice indicator Cja, and it is special amazing work Thank you much

Can you add HULL moving average?

Attn: CJA.

Is it possible to add HMA to the signal bar indicator.

OR even just all the TF M1 to month with HMA indicator? alone ie

JUst one line with HMA indicator.

Thanks

hi how can i add RSI 14 to Signal_Bars_v8D?

searching

cja:
Hi

#1 Pips to Open is simply the position of Price in reference to the Daily Open Price, if Price is above the Daily Open the color is green if below the Daily Open Price the color is red, this is just an added tool to show possible daily trend direction.

#2 Daily Average is Green if above previous days average or red if below the previous days average, this shows if the market is possibly consolidating or extending but most important it gives you a possible maximum price range for the day trades.

#3 Hi to Low this gives the total range of Price movement for the current day and should be considered with the 2 above indications for Price movement and total possible Price range.

cja

Is there a post in this thread in which the use of your indicator is explained?

Reason: