Where should the TC be placed? - page 10

Dserg:
Let me guess: "the price is bound to come back", right?
Not only does the price move up and down, it also moves to the right, only it doesn't go left!

yosuf:
Not only does the price move up and down, it also moves to the right, only it doesn't go left!

You might have realised by now that time moves to the right, not price.

yosuf:

That's progress. Congratulations.

4x-online:
... Just "50 pips a day with low risk". ...
From here, we're going to start

On topic.

PapaYozh:

But you might have realised by now that time moves to the right, not price.
They make you believe that it is the price that is moving to the right! Where else would it move, if not along with time? Each moment in time corresponds to a price and vice versa, they are inseparable, it seems to me. Siamese twins.

PapaYozh:

But you might have realised by now that it is time, not price, that moves to the right.
When solving the author's problem, a non-obvious and/or unconventional approach is needed. We have to imagine the unimaginable by brainstorming and create a better thing than the author's, then he will ask us to explain it to him, and we will put it off for later.

Everyone has his own vision of the grail. It would be really interesting, just for a change, if a miracle happened. And then in the club of theorists would appear millionaire. OneGoing, the prizes are coming up. I think it's time. Otherwise it's going to be a flood, and the candles on the cake will melt. yousouf, I've read your mega-regressionmodel. I even took it seriously at first, but then I took it differently. I just wasn't in your thread, so I'll ask a question here: how much money has your model made in the last month?

sayfuji:
Everyone has his own vision of the grail. It would be really interesting, just for a change, if a miracle happened. And then there would be a millionaire in the theorists' club. OneGoing, prizes in the studio. I think it's time. Otherwise the branch will descend into flooding, and the candles on the cake will melt. yousouf, got to know your mega-regression model. I took it seriously at first, but then I took it in another direction. I was just not interested in your topic, so I asked a question here: how much money has your model earned in the last month?
I haven't tried it on the real account. I`ve tried it on real account. I`ve bet now on EURUSD and gold. I have nothing to boast about. Only tester temptations https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page256

OnGoing:

And I don't want to sell to you, I just wanted to share my emotions.

Well done! Good for you from the bottom of my heart ! Good luck and profits ....

ps.don't give it to anyone...don't hint...leave it for old age...

Reason: