THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 2

amenlo9:
any indicator will draw white open line,2 blue buy zone lines and 2 red sell zone lines automatically every hour? thanks

I think the price movement indicator is the one that's not free (at least I couldn't find it in the TRO's other forum). But the other two is free. You just have to adjust the x and y axis to negative figures

richest:
I think the price movement indicator is the one that's not free (at least I couldn't find it in the TRO's other forum). But the other two is free. You just have to adjust the x and y axis to negative figures

hi

can u post ur version cause mine does not have left/right option..(do i get it same way like it appear ,i mean those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT?..I THOUGHT THAT IS ONLY AT THE BZ DUMMIES!!

ahmedazizelias:
hi can u post ur version cause mine does not have left/right option..(do i get it same way like it appear ,i mean those words SELL/BUY /COVER/SHORT?..I THOUGHT THAT IS ONLY AT THE BZ DUMMIES!!

here you go, just change the price.x.offset to a negative value ie. -240. You will see the BZ price movement. As I told before, the one that I did not found yet was the price movement on the lowest chart with green color.

Files:
pic.gif  26 kb

richest:

here you go, just change the price.x.offset to a negative value ie. -240. You will see the BZ price movement. As I told before, the one that I did not found yet was the price movement on the lowest chart with green color.

richest,

i am using the indicators posted in first page,but i cant find the option u mentioned above

Files:

Hi!

Trading is easy, some say. Perhaps. It is not for me though, sorry.

So, I really appreciate all the efforts made "to make it easy". Then, when a trader pops up with a strategy plus indicators and well defined rules, you have two choices: take it or leave it.

TheRumpledOne has started a new thread with his own strategy and he shares it with us. Why should we spoil his thread? Why should we go against it? We could test it instead. If we like what we see, we go with it. And if we do not like it, we leave it. As easy as that.

I like to have strategies and sub-strategies, main tools and secondary tools. And believe me, if TheRumpleOne strategy gives me 2 net pips each time I go with it, I'll trade it with fury.

So, please, let TheRumpleOne keep doing his nice work.

ok,i have found the problem.i attach the correct indicators here

Files:
ezbz.zip  36 kb

Interesting thread....

I AM ADOPTING SKUNNY'S PHILOSOPHY:

I've opened this thread for quality conversations and debate about learning HOW to trade. I will not address negative comments and I expect other not to either. If it turns negative, I'll have to leave. In the event we find ourselves in the midst of a disgruntled trader, we need to ignore and move on. Deal? Debate is healthy, arguing is not.

I urge all of you to ask questions in a positive constructive way, if someone here is helpful we need to thank them....I think you all know what I'm trying to say.

If you need beginner help please refer to Forex Education, Forex Training, Currency Trading, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading, Learn Forex, Foreign Exchange - BabyPips.com

Disclaimer: I will do my best to answer all the questions I can. However, it won't be possible to answer all of them, I'm sure. Keep your questions related to the philosophies of trading itself. I won't have time to answer questions about platforms and systems or anything else unrelated to our main discussion.

I have posted the rules and the only indicator you need to use this system.

Come to my FREE Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chatroom, THE TWO PERCENT CLUB, and you can hear us trade live.

I have downloaded the indicator but i am not sure how to put it into metatrader program. Can you help please or point me to the post where there are instructions.

Thank You

Reason: