THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 13

duane1221:
Made an easy 8 pips with the BuyZone this morning right after 9AM EST See attachment for chart

hi

can u post this indicator lines as it showing in ur chart..

thank u in advance

buy zone on london close:

Files:
mt4pic6.gif  36 kb

airball:

airball buy zone on london close:

Airball, those MAs you using as a filter - they prevented bad trade up on your previous char

what is it and how good it is as a filter from your experience with it

Files:
bz29.gif  7 kb

airball:
buy zone on london close:

Stevenali uses momentum on trading opens

did you guys tryed something with velosity... FXSniper etc?

mart-hart:
On the same day 4 new posters all came onto the same thread and said how well they are doing on a trading system with their very first post.

What are the chances of that happening eh ?

This is spooky…….we are not alone( )

Mart

They have Chat room, where they trade BZ method, so they probably desided show TRO support ...well, thats good....

p.s. plus it's not just TRO; BZ method - in one or another form it could be applyed to any strategy

does the buyzone work

im not gonna get into any fights with anyone about whether this works.

here is my statement for today. buyzone trades mixed with some of my own scalps.

ive only been tradin the buyzone for 3 days. with a little fine tuning i think i can do well with it.

what do u think. lol.

actions speak louder than words.

oh well, seems like i cant upload odt files.

Files:

{ "results": [ {"date":"1392780151","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_149790","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149790","author_name":"jjj959","author_login":"jjj959","title":"news.data"},"text":"Hi, Does anyone know any tools to parse news.data or convert it to a text file? Thanks"}, {"date":"1310690142","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_134579","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134579","author_name":"FourX","author_login":"FourX","title":"Specific information and details of info in the 'News' tab of the Terminal?"},"text":"Does anyone know if their is any documentation of all of the (hopefully standardized) specifics of the News releases that MT4 receives is available? Thanks for any and all info or suggestions."}, {"date":"1403421273","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_32921_957791","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/32921/957791#comment_957791","author_name":"Diane Minshew","author_login":"wehsnim","title":"Why does the IDE freeze after 6000 to 10000 lines of code"},"text":"Im parsing through the functions and putting them into a library maybe that can solve some issues. if anyone has any hints or solutions please help.:)"} ], "error":"ok" }

Reflection on this thread....

Just finished reading this thread as I had some free time on my hands this evening. I am always astonished at the audacity of some people in criticizing someone who DOES give to a community. I do not criticize Avery's method of disseminating his indicators. I see nothing wrong with it.

Seriously folks, I believe that if I was standing on a corner giving out free $20 bills some jerk would ask why I wasn't handing out $50 bills. Give it a rest.

I use some of Avery's indicators, he is a very good coder. I haven't used the 'buy zone' method yet because I prefer daily and 4 hour charts. Not saying his method would not work as it is logical and plausable.

I really wish critical attacks on individuals would not be allowed in these forums as they diminish the quality of a fine site as forex-tsd. Let's keep it professional folks.

We are all in this together, aren't we?

Regards,

Dave

Buy Zone Rules

Outstanding system for forex - Traded 2 trades 9 pips each total of 18 pips since 6:00 cst. This is great 12 pips earlier on the Buy Zone. And 9 points on the ER2 What a Great day. Thanks TRO Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fxbs:
airball buy zone on london close:

Airball, those MAs you using as a filter - they prevented bad trade up on your previous char

what is it and how good it is as a filter from your experience with it

hi FXBS, the ma is one that i found on the tsd board a few years ago(FXsummit was the person who told me about it) its by FX sniper's LSMA. TRO helped me set it to a 240 lookback and a 6 lookback on the yen on a 5 min chart. for the GBP/JPY i use 240 and 20 on a 1 min chart. however, im still tweeking with it.

thanks for asking and let me know how it works for you.

air

Files:
mt4pic8.gif  42 kb
Reason: