THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 11

Tickwatcher:
If you can, present your feet! I'll be in a kissing mood! You never know who is lurking...sap is for drinking!

Huh? I don't understand!

TRO PRICE LEVELS

The price levels are inputs so you can change them. The defaults are 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.

PlotHiLow = True uses range = high - low

PlotHiLow = False uses range = abs( close - open )

Files:

good idea

instead of draw(and redraw) trendlines (grid) - opens chart; you can see history

clean and siple solution

Tickwatcher:

If you can, present your feet! I'll be in a kissing mood!

You never know who is lurking...sap is for drinking!

Here are my feet... PUCKER UP!!

Care Kite

Another option of the buyzone chart is on Multi Timeframe Indicator thread BZ TL skylineM by fxbs page 169 and to get TRO SAK Multipair on page 165

Not recommanded trade. It shorted in green bar at the last hour London Session, chasing the retracement.

ND. how to closed half position on MT4 platform

Files:
buyzone6.gif  130 kb

riponche:
Another option of the buyzone chart is on Multi Timeframe Indicator thread BZ TL skylineM by fxbs page 169 and to get TRO SAK Multipair on page 165

Not recommanded trade. It shorted in green bar at the last hour London Session, chasing the retracement.

ND. how to closed half position on MT4 platform

NOT CLEAR..PLEASE RE-POST UR CHART AGAIN..

Puckered & done!

TheRumpledOne:

Here are my feet... PUCKER UP!!

\have a good one

TheRumpledOne:
TRO PRICE LEVELS

The price levels are inputs so you can change them. The defaults are 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.

PlotHiLow = True uses range = high - low

PlotHiLow = False uses range = abs( close - open )

you guys funny

well TRO,

I guess what i understood from his chart is (THE LINES DEPEND ON THE DAILY OPEN AND NOT EVERY BAR OPEN seperatly by itself)..I THINK THAT IS WHY IT PRESENTED IN A STRAIGHT DOTES LINE..BUT YOURS IS UP/DOWN...So,i think it will be great if you recode it to have the option either we use the daily/h1/h4/..opens..or whatever the user needs..and it should present the percentage as it been shown up there..

maybe i am wrong..if i am ,I WILL BE THE ONE IN THE KISSING MOOD (NOT UR FEET,BUT UR HEAD TOP) ..

Thank you for ur help to the community

THIS IS ONE REASON I DO NOT CODE FOR MONEY

I guess what i understood from his chart is (THE LINES DEPEND ON THE DAILY OPEN AND NOT EVERY BAR OPEN seperatly by itself)..

IMHO, the poster did NOT specify the DAILY OPEN. If that is what was wanted then that's what should have been specified.

This is what takes the fun out of coding for me - unclear and/or incomplete specifications.

Do you know how many times I have been in the following conversation?

USER: "That's not what I meant."

CODER: "That's what you said."

USER: "You're supposed to know what I mean."

CODER: "You're supposed to say what you mean. I am NOT a ****ing mind reader."

Is it hard to add that option? NO. But then WHAT DAILY OPEN? London, USA, Tokyo, Lisbon, Frankfort, Austrailia, etc...:

On the other hand, even if I got it "right" the first time, being able to specify a fixed time open IS A GOOD IDEA! Note I said a FIXED TIME OPEN and not daily open.

TheRumpledOne:
THIS IS ONE REASON I DO NOT CODE FOR MONEY

IMHO, the poster did NOT specify the DAILY OPEN. If that is what was wanted then that's what should have been specified.

This is what takes the fun out of coding for me - unclear and/or incomplete specifications.

Do you know how many times I have been in the following conversation?

USER: "That's not what I meant."

CODER: "That's what you said."

USER: "You're supposed to know what I mean."

CODER: "You're supposed to say what you mean. I am NOT a ****ing mind reader."

Is it hard to add that option? NO. But then WHAT DAILY OPEN? London, USA, Tokyo, Lisbon, Frankfort, Austrailia, etc...:

On the other hand, even if I got it "right" the first time, being able to specify a fixed time open IS A GOOD IDEA! Note I said a FIXED TIME OPEN and not daily open.

TRO

That is what i just figer it out from that daily chart ,and that what i thought...because the main usage for FERRU INDICATOR is to use it at the 00:00 everyday..and i thought( maybe I AM WRONG) that he need some help to find that open clearly way and i thought the level to detremine at what level he could trust the trend either to go long /short...

MAYBE I AM TOTALY HAVE WRONG THOUGHTS..

Thank you for ur interest in the idea that i tried to tell...

sorry that i gave u hard time ...

Thank u in advance for ur NEXT SWEET indi.(as usual)

Reason: