THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 9

Turhovach:
This entire thread and its premise cracks me up. I see nothing's changed since your TS days, Avery.

Why don't you just run an AD and tell everyone exactly what it is you're all about?

Free, my ass. LOL. But kudos to you, looks like you got all the newbies fooled --

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES INDICATOR

"Hi TRO have u uploaded the BZ for dummies indicator yet, or r u still working on it? "

"BuyZone for dummies is NOT going to be uploaded.

BuyZone for dummies is a "gift" to those who show appreciation. "

Ha Ha Ha, 'nuff said. "Appreciation" indeed...

The Buy Zone indicator has been uploaded and it is FREE.

The Buy Zone Manual has been uploaded and it is FREE.

You do NOT need the BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES to trade the BUY ZONE.

What part don't you understand?

We just went through this - TRO is a new in our forum and some free- not free things messed up and sorry this mess happen to TRO from his first days on our forum - now ByZone Thread opened in commercial section also - we all trying to work it out. but commercial or not - forum will benefit - be patient

All of my indicators are free.

Most I post.

Some I send out as a THANK YOU gift when people show their appreciation and support or aid and assist me.

be patient

just trying posting

Files:
buyzone.gif  59 kb

riponche:
just trying posting

Just trying posting what? a picture?

Posts Moved

I moved all posts talking about "money", "how much","free","not free", etc to the correspondent commercial thread .

Linuxser:
I moved all posts talking about "money", "how much","free","not free", etc to the correspondent commercial thread .

Thank you very much.

If you had been in my TWO PERCENT CLUB a few minutes ago you could have been making pips with us:

(8:06 AM) zeller4: +3

(8:06 AM) fcg0lfer: yup +11

(8:06 AM) slptrade: beautiful call Avery

(8:06 AM) Dcpip: +11

(8:06 AM) scottei_1: yes

(8:06 AM) Dcpip: ty

(8:06 AM) CMEHH: 2 trades, 23 pips

(8:07 AM) sgoldney: i got a few. first news play so i need some practice at that

(8:07 AM) Rsimp: nice work peops

(8:07 AM) slptrade: +9 and i was late

(8:07 AM) davidb_12: 18

(8:07 AM) scottei_1: +7p out quik

(8:07 AM) CMEHH: great call TRO

Thank you

Can I just thank you for creating this great indicator, as well as posting it for free for all of us to play with.

I apologise for those who feel the need to blatantly have to have their remarks heard by slagging of others. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm using the indi also to show me on EURYEN (40 pips from hourly open) and GBPYEN (50 pips from hourly open) where profit taking occurs.

spiritbreezer:
Can I just thank you for creating this great indicator, as well as posting it for free for all of us to play with.

I apologise for those who feel the need to blatantly have to have their remarks heard by slagging of others. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm using the indi also to show me on EURYEN (40 pips from hourly open) and GBPYEN (50 pips from hourly open) where profit taking occurs.

Do you mind ellaborating...maybe a chart? Sounds interesting.