THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 5

GOTCHA!!

Do you realize what you did?

YOU TOOK YOUR FOCUS OFF OF WHAT IS IMPORTANT - PRICE!

That's what indicators do - they distract your attention!

All you need to be profitable are the HORIZONTAL lines of the BUY ZONE and to FOCUS ON THE PRICE.

You took the bait hook, line and sinker!!

Now, rid your charts of all those other indicators and focus.

CLASS DISMISSED.

TheRumpledOne:
GOTCHA!!

Do you realize what you did?

YOU TOOK YOUR FOCUS OFF OF WHAT IS IMPORTANT - PRICE!

That's what indicators do - they distract your attention!

All you need to be profitable are the HORIZONTAL lines of the BUY ZONE and to FOCUS ON THE PRICE.

You took the bait hook, line and sinker!!

Now, rid your charts of all those other indicators and focus.

CLASS DISMISSED.

point taken! A lesson I am still learning. Thanks!

Another profitable BUY ZONE trade WITHOUT indicators!

The PRICE is all you need.

PRICE moved down to OPEN - .04 and the entry was triggered.

PRICE moved down to OPEN - .10 and the exit was triggered.

WHY DO YOU NEED INDICATORS?

You know from the range statistics that USD/JPY averages over 24 pips per hour. We take advantage of that fact.

SIMPLE.

Please excuse the interupption...

Is there anybody trading/scalping this with IBFX? Do not forget to add the spread to the triggers on the chart. This is such a simple automation to code...whay hasn't anyone done it and backtested it?

ES

TheRumpledOne:

Another profitable BUY ZONE trade WITHOUT indicators!

The PRICE is all you need.

PRICE moved down to OPEN - .04 and the entry was triggered.

PRICE moved down to OPEN - .10 and the exit was triggered.

WHY DO YOU NEED INDICATORS?

You know from the range statistics that USD/JPY averages over 24 pips per hour. We take advantage of that fact.

SIMPLE.

That's a pic of EFX level II for the USD/JPY.

Spread? What spread? THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX.

If you want to give your money to the FIXED SPREAD BANDITS, you go right ahead.

I use EFX: Experience Forex Freedom as my forex broker. There is NO FIXED SPREAD in forex. It's a myth!

It's like when I go to Mexico and I want to buy Pesos. I walk around and look for the best exchange rate. If one place is giving 10.95 to 1 and another is giving 10.85 to 1, who do you think gets my business?

It is the same in the forex market.

At EFX, when I trade USDJPY, all I need is 2 gross pips and I am making money. At the FIXED SPREAD BANDITS, whoops, I mean BROKERS, you need 3 or 4 pips just to breakeven.

It's about time forex traders become aware of what is going on.

This is such a simple automation to code...whay hasn't anyone done it and backtested it?

That's because BUY ZONE TRADERS are too busy making money with it to have time to backtest it.

Just come to my Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chat room the TWO PERCENT CLUB and you can hear the trades live.

In theory, a bumblebee can't fly....

ElectricSavant:
Please excuse the interupption...

Is there anybody trading/scalping this with IBFX? Do not forget to add the spread to the triggers on the chart. This is such a simple automation to code...whay hasn't anyone done it and backtested it?

ES

Does IBFX even allow scalping?

TheRumpledOne:
That's because BUY ZONE TRADERS are too busy making money with it to have time to backtest it.

Just come to my Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk chat room the TWO PERCENT CLUB and you can hear the trades live.

In theory, a bumblebee can't fly....

I am demoing the EFX platform at night during the Asian session when I get home from work. It takes a bit to get the feel after using Metatrader for a while.

I downloaded Pal Talk last night, tried to log in and it said it could not connect. I will give it another try....Chris

HERE IS A LOSING BUY ZONE TRADE!!

I do not want anyone to think the BUY ZONE wins all the time.

The long entry triggered at OPEN + .04

The SL triggers at OPEN - .03

Win some, lose some.

It's like tennis, you don't have to win every game to win the set.

Again...is anybody trading this with IBFX?....or is this an MBTrading/EFX dependent method?....This is a forum for Metatrader trading system development the last time I checked...can we adapt this to our needs and save some time with an EA using a MT4 compatible dealer...?

ES

Reason: