SYNERGY Trading Method - page 41

Thx

I'll call my broker,

thanks for all Derk

Balaise

DerkWehler:
"133 Trade Not Allowed" means your broker is not allowing trade. You may need to call them if the problem persists.

Turn off EA entries in bad times

Hello Derk,

first of all: CONGRATULATIONS for this masterpiece. I am testing it now for a few days and its a money machine. Tho i still have to work on the settings (i am using trailing stop method 3, but with different settings for different pairs).

I have a suggestion, dunno if it is possible to program: The EA, when running on 1h, sometimes enters trades at times that are not really good for entering - like Friday afternoon session. Is it possible to turn new entries off but let the EA still manage the previously entered positions ? As the exit system is really one of the great parts of this EA i would still like to manage my exits thru it but i dont want the EA to open new positions before weekend - or also in japan session (which can be very choppy as we all know).

Would be really great if this feature is programable !

Thx again for your great work so far.

Chris

I also agree. One way to increase the % of good trades is to have an option for the EA to place trades only at active times -specifically, plus/minus 1 or 2 hours from the London and US open. Maybe the EA could have a couple pogrammable time blocks to enter trades ? thx mike

Derk,

I just started testing this wonderful EA. I would also like to be able to set trading hours for new entries but let it continue to manage the opened ones. Would that be a possibility? Thanks for the great work.

Franco

Back from the deep

Hi Derk and all the other Synergy people!

I'm back from a lengthy period offline, and am determined to give the EA a good run for the month of January to see if anything can be learned. I propose to use default settings in the 10 Dec version on 2 or 3 pairs, unless someone proposes something more exciting. No manual intervention, no tweaks.

Will keep you posted on trading as regularly as warranted.

autumn

Synergy compile errors

Ok. forget it. found my problem.

Synergy Trades 2 Jan 08

Here are the trades as of 8 p.m. EST on three pairs. Let's hope things improve tomorrow. I think I will take off the split.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

autumn

Files:

????????????????????????/

I traded gbpjpy and eurjpy today and made a lot of money. How come you do not? I trade the hour and 4hr. Somewhere in this tread you find my settings, so give it a try.

Many thanks

Hey rood, thanks for the presets. I do not know what is wrong with my trades because I have even bigger losses from last night. (See summary from this morning.) Maybe the defaults are screwed up somehow, because I did not make any manual settings and this is a completely new installation of Metatrader and DerksSynergy.

I will install your presets right away an will keep you posted.

autumn

Files:

I have also made several hundred pips over the past couple weeks but I trade manually only surrounding the London and US open. I place trades on the hourly chart only when the 4hr and daily trends are in alignment with the hourly. (1hr, 4hr, and daily all need to be going long or short at the London or US open). thx mike

Reason: