Firebird v63G - page 5

AlphaPip:
Still attempting to test several EA's, but none are working. No errors in Journal.

You should have seen a lot of trades today. If not, try my settings in the next post.

New settings Firebirdv63G

Just started today with a new demo-account and new settings for

Firebirdv63G.

My Setup

Hendrick - I've attached a screenshot of my setup. I have 4 charts open for each major, and the EA attached to each. Nothing executed yet, but it's only been a few minutes.

Files:
5_30_06.jpg  164 kb

AlphaPip:
Hendrick - I've attached a screenshot of my setup. I have 4 charts open for each major, and the EA attached to each. Nothing executed yet, but it's only been a few minutes.

What is Firebirdv63GMAGIC? A few minutes is too short. Wait for another 24 hours.

Because there are so many versions of the Firebird EA, I had to rename a few of them. I think I originally received the v63 EA from another user called Magic.

BTW - 2 hours, 0 trades. This is SO frustrating. I've attached several different EA's modified the appropriate settings, and to-date, only have 2 trades to show for it.

FireBird performance

Thanks to Maji for recommemding FireBird EA to me and to Hendrick for the great info and feedback.

I sure most know that this EA works off a 10 day Moving Average that is split by a percentage to generate a upper and lower band similar in appearance, only, to a Bollinger Band. When the price goes over the upper band, it generates a Sell (short) order and when the price moves below the lower band then it generates a Buy (long) order. The market needs to be active to generate orders. This last Sunday night and Monday were very slow and not many orders, if any, were generated. Today Tuesday morning, EST 5-30-2006 was a good active morning for awhile. The number of trades is totally dependent on Currency Pair activity.

As Maji as said, if Firebird is use carefully, good money can be made.

Good luck to all,

Wackena

missing Parameter

Fast_cris:
Hi my friend,

I don't know if this will fix the problem.. but there is the EA whit magic number.

Stay well

Fast_cris

Hello Fast Cris,

Thanks for the Firebird V63G with Magic Number. It's working ok, but it's missing the "Use_V63D_Divergence" prameter. Is that important?

If so can you make another one with that in the Input ?

Thanks a lot.

Forward testing...

I've just started to testing forward on 15 curr. pairs using the newest Hendrick's settings for Firebird63G. Hope now I will get any trades as I had problems with that. I'll be posting statements once I got results.

Hendrick:
Just started today with a new demo-account and new settings for Firebirdv63G.

hi guys

where can i get this G version of firebird......????

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
hi guys

where can i get this G version of firebird......????

Thanks

Babar

There is one attached in first post in this thread by Hendrick's

Reason: