EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 773

Galina:

This is not the case. If there are risks in the bot's code, you will not lose more than the stipulated amount anyway. For example, mine trades with a risk of 3,800p. As soon as my loss is higher the bot fixes it. I have two or maybe three stops of that kind a month. The profitability of the system itself depends on it.
You're right - Martin + stop-loss is an unbreakable pair! - And correctly calculated points will bring a generally profitable strategy! It will be a cyclical system earning from stop to stop - more than the amount of stop. I will trade this way - when the time is right.

Tantrik:
You're right - Martin + Stop Loss is an unbreakable pair! - And properly calculated points will bring a generally profitable strategy! It will be a cyclical system earning from stop to stop - more than the amount of stop. I will trade this way - when the time is right.

And the great thing about a really good system is that:

1. trades on any time frame.

2. trades on any pair with low spreads.

3. trades at any time, day or night. But I do switch it off at night. I will let my computer have a rest.)

I cannot trade at any market condition.

Only a really perfect bot can do that. And I think I have one :)

Guys, I think we're getting off topic..... Monday, market opening and all that....

Going to wait till the opening today, so......... I think with a gap down..... Anyway whoever is interested in my trading, keep an eye out. A buy signal is just around the corner....

2Galina don't be so nervous :) - banging on the keys... :)

nikelodeon:

Guys, I think we're getting off topic..... Monday, market opening and all that....

Going to wait till the opening today, so......... I think with a gap down..... Anyway whoever is interested in my trading, keep an eye out. A buy signal is just around the corner....

why down? the gap is up over 30.0 pips already... now the price is 1.40672

Tantrik:
You're right - Martin + stop-loss - an unbreakable pair! - And properly calculated points will bring a generally profitable strategy! It will be a cyclical system earning from stop to stop - more than the amount of stop. I will trade this way - when the time is right.

The most unkillable is the margin call, it always has been and always will be. Any strategy that is not based on price direction is a hole in the bourgeoisie's piggy bank for depo-money.

:)))

Aleksander:
Why is it down? The gap is up over 30.0 pips already... it's at 1.40672

I'm looking at Oanda, there's no movement there...

Aleksander:
why down? the gap is up over 30.0 pips already... now the price is 1.40672

where did you get this from? the off-peg market????

RekkeR:

The most unkillable is the margin call, it always has been and always will be. Any strategy that is not based on price direction is a hole in the bourgeoisie's piggy bank for depo-money.

:)))

This is the system - forecasting a reversal. (It's more complicated than the price-following TS). There is no reversal time prediction.

Tantrik:
There is no forecast of a turnaround time.
There is a software called timing solution, it also predicts the time of the future signal, so it's a good tool, many people use it........
Reason: