SYNERGY Trading Method - page 46

Derk,

I am sure that's what I did before. But I will do that again when I return home. I am out of town now.

Franco

TrendFollower

jer966:
I use it with this template

Hi Jeremy,

Wow the rainbow looks great. How do you use it in general? What is the different colour suppose to tell you? And how do you use it with Synergy system?

Franco

EMA crossover signal

Hi Dirk,

Is there away to set the Ea up to buy and sell according to an Ema Crossover. The picture I am showing has the arrows in blue and orange for short and long positions.

The imputs are Fast EMA 4 and Slower EMA 8

thanks,

jeremy

Files:

Obviously adding a 4 & 8 EMA would be simple enough, but could you post whatever ind you are using that puts up the crossover arrows?

To answer your qurestion, yes, of course an EMA cross entry could be added, but I am very hesitant to do so, as such is really outside the range of what Synergy is meant to be.

But if there is enough evidence that it could help, it will be considered, as anything. Need much more evidence though than one M15 chart, which is why I ask for the ind...

Thx,

-Derk

jer966:
Hi Dirk,

Is there away to set the Ea up to buy and sell according to an Ema Crossover. The picture I am showing has the arrows in blue and orange for short and long positions.

The imputs are Fast EMA 4 and Slower EMA 8

thanks,

jeremy

Ema crossover

Hi Dirk,

You absolutely are right one chart is not enough, and I certainly do not wish to ask for more work!

I have attached the 2 ema I have in my folder. As I am not a programmer I do not know which one is being used.

I will manually forward test this indicator over the next few weeks and see if it is worth it to use, before you put in the time to change it.

Thanks for your help,

Jeremy

Rainbow

francoc30:
Hi Jeremy,

Wow the rainbow looks great. How do you use it in general? What is the different colour suppose to tell you? And how do you use it with Synergy system?

Franco

Here is what they mean;

1. Yellow- short term traders (Mainly going for quick pips and not interested in holding positions)

2. Orange - short term traders (Those hold on the positions a little longer than the yellow)

3. Blue - mid term traders (Mainly swing traders, usually hold on the positions longer than previous 2)

4. Green - long term traders (Will hold on to their positions longer than mid and short term traders)

5. Red- long term traders or investors (They hold on to their position the longest

The Blue Red line is a slope direction line and shows the change in the trend from Blue to Red etc.

I use it to check the trend. then I go to the synergy system set up by Dirk on a separate chart.

I like to see if I am with the over all trend on a position and what everyone type of trader is doing. (This is not a system I made up I found it on another webpage and then combined it with the use of Synergy)

Normally my charts look like this,

Files:

Compiling Problem

autumnleaves:
Actually I was not able to compile either, so I switched back to the old version. autumn

Hi guys with the compiling problem. I had it too. The problem was that MetaEditor didn't pick up the new headers( .mqh see below). I figured out what to do.

LibDerksUtils.mqh -> ...\experts\include

LibOrderReliable.mqh -> ...\experts\include[/CODE]

You moved the files as instructed in Dirks attached document.

From there, put the files in these locations:

SynergyEA.mq4 -> ...\experts

LibDerksUtils.mq4 -> ...\experts\libraries

LibOrderReliable.mq4 -> ...\experts\libraries

LibDerksUtils.mqh -> ...\experts\include

LibOrderReliable.mqh -> ...\experts\include

SynergyInd.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators

HeikenAshi_DM.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators

Traders_Dynamic_Index.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators

Chaikin's Volatility_Kalenzo.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators

compile these two files using MetaEditor

[CODE]LibDerksUtils.mq4 -> ...\experts\libraries

LibOrderReliable.mq4 -> ...\experts\libraries

Close MetaEditor.

Delete your old SynergyEA.mq4

Open MetaTrader.

The EA should compile correctly.

jer966:
Here is what they mean;

1. Yellow- short term traders (Mainly going for quick pips and not interested in holding positions)

2. Orange - short term traders (Those hold on the positions a little longer than the yellow)

3. Blue - mid term traders (Mainly swing traders, usually hold on the positions longer than previous 2)

4. Green - long term traders (Will hold on to their positions longer than mid and short term traders)

5. Red- long term traders or investors (They hold on to their position the longest

The Blue Red line is a slope direction line and shows the change in the trend from Blue to Red etc.

I use it to check the trend. then I go to the synergy system set up by Dirk on a separate chart.

I like to see if I am with the over all trend on a position and what everyone type of trader is doing. (This is not a system I made up I found it on another webpage and then combined it with the use of Synergy)

Normally my charts look like this,

Do you have that clock indicator?

Clock Indicactor

nondisclosure007:
Do you have that clock indicator?

Here is the clock indicator

Files:
clock_v1_2.ex4  15 kb

still not working

Hi Pcontour,

thx for your help - but its still far from working. What i wonder is: where is the SynergyEA.ex4 file ? Can I use the old one ?

I did as you explained and what happened was that mt4 takes ages to start (like 1 minute, it was 5seconds before). After compiling the library files and restarting, i have the same 2 errors - and then the EA turns grey in the navigator-list and the .ex4 file is completely gone (when i have a look at the directory where mt4 is installed) ... very strange ...

Does the new EA work for anyone ?

Thx 4 help

Chris

Reason: