SYNERGY Trading Method - page 66

THX for your reply

hi dznmrd,

Are u still using this system. If yes, are u using the same template and indicators u posted?

How is the performance in 2009?

Thank-you

Noticed the EA uses LibOrderReliable and was wondering what was more reliable. Just using OrderReliable or LibOrderReliable? Does LibOrderReliable try be default 10 times? how many times does the regular OrderReliable.mqh try?

Thank you

Price action Volatility indicator

Hi Traders,

Sometime ago, "Chris 29" talked about Price action volatility indicator which is using along with this system to filter some whipsaws from the market, determines how strong or weak a potential trade is...and when an existing trade is losing momentum but is not avaliable.

Kalenza, produced one but i don't personally like that indicator.

If anybody have this indicator that i'm talking about i will be very grateful if you can kindly share it with me.

Thank a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH, HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

thanks for sharing!!!

learning & studying...

Tdi lrsi

Did a mod of TDI changed out RSI with LaguerreRSI at least can definitely see the squeeze!

Are u still using this system? How is the performance in last 6 month?

thx...

Hi Guys,

I like this system as well as murrey math. However, I'm especially interested in their design. Could you please attach to me the indicators (.mq4) as the picture!? Thank you !.

Ps. with latest versions.

Laguerre?

Hi MrTools,

In your post #657, can you tell me what you have displayed in the upper of the two bottom indicator panes. I see the mod of TDI in the bottom, but the other one does not resemble the Laguerre RSI you attached to the message. Or am I doing something wrong?

TX

Laguerre again

I understand now that in your modification the Laguerre replaces the RSI as the basis for the Price Line in the TDI index. The rest is still a bit confusing, so I wonder if you have a set of guidelines for usage. I would like to try to put it into an EA and optimize/backtest. Have you already done this?

Thanks,

Reason: