Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 47

geeezus when r u morons going to learn? here we have yet another 10point-3 ea copy and still gobs of idiots and there 367 euro or dollar accounts just dying to throw money into this bottomless pit. I have just one suggstion 4 u fools. BUILD SOMETHING NEW!!!!! or can ur feeble minds handle it? heh

Well, I'm now a bigger fan of the GoblinFibo1.2

I actually downloaded and collated the tick data for USDCAD for 2006.

Made it into a .fxt file and tested against it.

My GoblinFib1.1 settings failed miserably.

I may have to reset my live account !

Anyways, just goes to show you that 99% modelling quality can be quite different from 90%.

Gonna post these results, took me all day to make them.

Files:

squigglefunk:
geeezus when r u morons going to learn? here we have yet another 10point-3 ea copy and still gobs of idiots and there 367 euro or dollar accounts just dying to throw money into this bottomless pit. I have just one suggstion 4 u fools. BUILD SOMETHING NEW!!!!! or can ur feeble minds handle it? heh

intelligent there guy. With your big 7 total posts. Your a real believable, reputable, and productive member. Keep up the great work.

squigglefunk:

I'd bet good money you probably got burned by 10Point3 in the past and lost a chunk of change. Why not channel your insight into something useful and helpful. Jump on the train and contribute to the process of building a better mousetrap instead of slagging the efforts of others. You'll probably feel better and you might just get something out of it.

Thanks Bluto, your absolutely right, I removed it and no more errors.

Again thanks

MiniMe:
22:47:37 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1: loaded successfully

22:47:46 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=20; Lots=0.1; InitialStop=1; TrailingStop=10; MaxTrades=10; Pips=15; SecureProfit=10; AccountProtection=0; OrderstoProtect=0; EquityProtectionLevel=0; MaxLossPerOrder=0; ReverseCondition=0; StartYear=2005; StartMonth=1; EndYear=2050; EndMonth=12; mm=0; risk=12; AccountisNormal=0; Magic=123987;

22:47:46 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1: initialized

22:48:01 ang_Amp_ZZ GBPUSDm,H1: zero divide

22:48:01 Turbo_JVEL GBPUSDm,H1: loaded successfully

22:48:01 Turbo_JVEL GBPUSDm,H1: initialized

22:48:02 ang_Amp_ZZ GBPUSDm,H1: zero divide

22:50:21 ang_Amp_ZZ GBPUSDm,H1: zero divide

I had these warnings on the expert tab, After removing the goblin, the Turbo_JRSX and Turbo_JVEand then install everything again & load a new chart the same warning are still comming, what AM I doing woring ?

Fadi

What is ang_Amp_ZZ? Some kind of ZigZag indicator? It has bugs causing the zero-divide error. Nothing to do with the EA.

Attached is a solid ZigZag that works well if that's the culprit.

Files:
high_low.mq4  4 kb

here is the problem I was talking about earlier.

Today goblin made a successfull trade on both euro/$ and $/jpy. Soon as the TP was hit and positions exited, new positions were immediatly entered. Now both pairs have all 4 positions open(my max setting). Because euro$ is at an extreme level (at least a 2 year high), the price might start back down and not return here for another couple years.

If it had an option of setting it to wait (x) number of hours befor allowing re-entry into the market after colsing a successful trade, entrys at levels like this can be avoided.

See attached chart.

Dave

Files:

22:47:37 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1: loaded successfully

22:47:46 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1 inputs: TakeProfit=20; Lots=0.1; InitialStop=1; TrailingStop=10; MaxTrades=10; Pips=15; SecureProfit=10; AccountProtection=0; OrderstoProtect=0; EquityProtectionLevel=0; MaxLossPerOrder=0; ReverseCondition=0; StartYear=2005; StartMonth=1; EndYear=2050; EndMonth=12; mm=0; risk=12; AccountisNormal=0; Magic=123987;

22:47:46 Goblin GBPUSDm,H1: initialized

22:48:01 Turbo_JVEL GBPUSDm,H1: loaded successfully

22:48:01 Turbo_JVEL GBPUSDm,H1: initialized

22:48:02 ang_Amp_ZZ GBPUSDm,H1: zero divide

I had these warnings on the expert tab, After removing the goblin, the Turbo_JRSX and Turbo_JVEand then install everything again & load a new chart the same warning are still comming, what AM I doing woring ?

Fadi

Bluto your right, and thanks for the High_Low.mq4

xxDavidxSxx:
here is the problem I was talking about earlier.

Today goblin made a successfull trade on both euro/$ and $/jpy. Soon as the TP was hit and positions exited, new positions were immediatly entered. Now both pairs have all 4 positions open(my max setting). Because euro$ is at an extreme level (at least a 2 year high), the price might start back down and not return here for another couple years.

If it had an option of setting it to wait (x) number of hours befor allowing re-entry into the market after colsing a successful trade, entrys at levels like this can be avoided.

See attached chart.

Dave

I've addressed this in Goblin TF...not your method per se, but something I believe will be equally effective.

Reason: