Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 50

multi time frame turbo jvel

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone already converted turbo jvel into multi time frame indicator or not. However, I just convert the indicator. So it will let you attach Turbo JVEL into any H1 or any time frame chart but still be able to see D1 Turbo JVEL in one single chart window,

For Example,

Open EURUSD h1 chart, then attach #MTF_Turbo_JVEL and set the TimeFRame parameter of #MTF_turbo_jvel to 1440 ( which is 1440 minutes = Daily Chart or D1 ), all other parameters are the same with original Tubo_JVEL

inorder to run #MTF_Turbo_Jvel, you have to copy the #MTF_Turbo_Jvel and Turbo_Jvel into YOUR INDICATOR Folder

Hopefuly it will help someone to do manual backtest.

popok sakti

Files:

popok_sakti:
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if anyone already converted turbo jvel into multi time frame indicator or not. However, I just convert the indicator. So it will let you attach Turbo JVEL into any H1 or any time frame chart but still be able to see D1 Turbo JVEL in one single chart window,

For Example,

Open EURUSD h1 chart, then attach #MTF_Turbo_JVEL and set the TimeFRame parameter of #MTF_turbo_jvel to 1440 ( which is 1440 minutes = Daily Chart or D1 ), all other parameters are the same with original Tubo_JVEL

inorder to run #MTF_Turbo_Jvel, you have to copy the #MTF_Turbo_Jvel and Turbo_Jvel into YOUR INDICATOR Folder

Hopefuly it will help someone to do manual backtest.

popok sakti

Awesome!

Let me contribute to this thread a bit.

These are my settings and forward testing on demo IBFX since 27th November untill today.

I created a $500 mini account, and used default settings, the only thing I changed is.

Lot size= 0.01

MaxTrades=7

TIMEFRAME = M15 !!!!!

-------------

Until today it came slowly and very nice +50% ($760), without any major losses. I am using 4 major pairs!

Check my settings and Statement.

I just did a simple calculation.

In case we are against a trend.

Say for a move of 150pips without retracement, and the maxtrade is reached. For a pipstep of 15, the martingale method would lose 30,540 pips. But for a pipstep of 25, it only loses 3,000 pips in comparison.

And for a move of 75pips without retracement, for a pipstep of 15, the martingale method would lose 615 pips. But for a pipstep of 25, it only loses 275 pips in comparison.

So, can we consider increasing the size of pipstep to reduce the drawdown?

teamfri:
I just did a simple calculation.

In case we are against a trend.

Say for a move of 150pips without retracement, and the maxtrade is reached. For a pipstep of 15, the martingale method would lose 30,540 pips. But for a pipstep of 25, it only loses 3,000 pips in comparison.

And for a move of 75pips without retracement, for a pipstep of 15, the martingale method would lose 615 pips. But for a pipstep of 25, it only loses 275 pips in comparison.

So, can we consider increasing the size of pipstep to reduce the drawdown?

I will try higher pipstep.

Deep pockets needed. I started a $3000 demo on the 4 majors with default settings and quickly ran out of free margin. Restarted with $10,000 demo and again quickly ran out of free margin. Negative float at times was over 30% of Balance. Also, margin level down near 100%. Min margin level for several brokers is 80%. Getting close.

Wackena

bluto, this is my suggestion

sorry,

instead of open 2 chart with long for one and short another, we can manage 2 sequences of orders with on chart. when 2 sequences are the same goblin works with it, but if one becomes difference goblin open new sequence.

i 'am thinking that the second sequence must cover the first, and when the second have covered the first goblin closes all.

can this strategy controls drawdown ?

giapel

Most likely i am going to buy a new computer tommorrow. With two computers available, I am going to do some serious 24/5 week testing.

From the backtesting, I like the results from goblin fibo, it seems to cut loss at a small price, and it even shows 90% of modelling quality(I didn't do anything special).

Thanks bluto, I am waiting for your new baby to test.

And thanks whoever did the fibo stuff.

** Important **

Folks, I wasn't aware that mtaboneweb from the main 10Point3 thread had been developing a new backbone for 10Point3 similar to what I've been working on. I've just taken a look at his latest cut and it's quite nice. He has even incorporated the Goblin indicators and completely re-organized the code. We've tentatively named it "Jugulator" in the fine tradition of Terminator, Goblin, etc. I think we have a good base here with his effort to go forward with. I've been in contact with him and it makes sense to perform furture development on one common foundation instead of having a bunch of different clones floating around that everbody is trying to test. I plan to funnel my work-in-progress & future ideas into Jugulator. Having said that, I think it's wise to direct our collective attention, ideas, and input back into the 10Point3 thread from this point forward.

It's been cool so far...

bluto:
** Important **

Folks, I wasn't aware that mtaboneweb from the main 10Point3 thread had been developing a new backbone for 10Point3 similar to what I've been working on. I've just taken a look at his latest cut and it's quite nice. He has even incorporated the Goblin indicators and completely re-organized the code. We've tentatively named it "Jugulator" in the fine tradition of Terminator, Goblin, etc. I think we have a good base here with his effort to go forward with. I've been in contact with him and it makes sense to perform furture development on one common foundation instead of having a bunch of different clones floating around that everbody is trying to test. I plan to funnel my work-in-progress & future ideas into Jugulator. Having said that, I think it's wise to direct our collective attention, ideas, and input back into the 10Point3 thread from this point forward.

It's been cool so far...

cool, is "Jugulator" just 10Point3 Dynamic Stop V2.2 ?

Reason: