Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 502

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. Ok I will check the working but I thought it was just working contra the alerts. I will inform you. Thx.

Regarding next - when I put the attached indicator into the chart there is no view - can you take a look at it to solve the problem?

Thx a lot.

Regards Marco320

Marco320

It works on my terminal. Attaching an example how it looks like

Files:
obtr.gif  46 kb

mladen:
Marco320 It works on my terminal. Attaching an example how it looks like

Hello MLAden,

Strange I have 2 platforms and neither in both aren't working. Any idea what that could be? No sign of life at all!!!

Thx Marco320

Marco320:
Hello MLAden,

Strange I have 2 platforms and neither in both aren't working. Any idea what that could be? No sign of life at all!!!

Thx Marco320

I tested it on forex symbols and it was working OK

It seems that it has problems on some of the indices (and if you use it on some index you might get a zero divide error). Attaching a version that works on such indices too. Try it out. Maybe it solves your problem

Files:
obtr_1.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
I tested it on forex symbols and it was working OK It seems that it has problems on some of the indices (and if you use it on some index you might get a zero divide error). Attaching a version that works on such indices too. Try it out. Maybe it solves your problem

Hello MLaden, (from Belgium here, good evening)

Fantastic. Thx a lot, it works!!!

Could it be that such problems arise also backtesting an EA on indices? I have tried one earlier this week and one of some try-outs worked.

Because of the trendbar enclosed, I have found an EA enclosed. So what I'm trying to do, is back testing the system on different kind of values on the 15M chart for Eurostocks e.g. Maybe you can inform me if this is possible with this EA. I have a live account at the Fibogroup which also dilivers CFD's - FESX. Only the historical data is maximum for 5 month but for me enough to test. Can you help me in this matter?

Second question: can you programm arrow alerts on the chart by changing of the direction. Maybe it's possible to make an input option for directly when the direction changes or after the first closing bar (false/true option in the inputs).

Thx a lot for your time and really appreciate what you do for me and others here.

Regards, Marco320

Marco320:
Hello MLaden, (from Belgium here, good evening)

Fantastic. Thx a lot, it works!!!

Could it be that such problems arise also backtesting an EA on indices? I have tried one earlier this week and one of some try-outs worked.

Because of the trendbar enclosed, I have found an EA enclosed. So what I'm trying to do, is back testing the system on different kind of values on the 15M chart for Eurostocks e.g. Maybe you can inform me if this is possible with this EA. I have a live account at the Fibogroup which also dilivers CFD's - FESX. Only the historical data is maximum for 5 month but for me enough to test. Can you help me in this matter?

Second question: can you programm arrow alerts on the chart by changing of the direction. Maybe it's possible to make an input option for directly when the direction changes or after the first closing bar (false/true option in the inputs).

Thx a lot for your time and really appreciate what you do for me and others here.

Regards, Marco320

Marco

That EA is expecting "SSL_channel_chart" indicator (not the one attached)

mladen:
Marco That EA is expecting "SSL_channel_chart" indicator (not the one attached)

Hello MLaden,

Thx, indeed the channel version I do have also, see attachment. So understanding from you is the working of the EA equal with the channel indicator on chart.

Although the channel version seems to be working just like the indicator I sent in my previous post. The only difference with trading, it would be more convinient to have the bar separate from arrows dropped into the chart. In this way my chart will be more proper for the overview. I do have the Zigzag SSL also, but this one repaints and that's what I don"t like. Regarding the channel or bar trend, they are steady enough to trade after the first bar is closed.

I hope to hear soon from you and thx a lot so far.

Regards, Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx, indeed the channel version I do have also, see attachment. So understanding from you is the working of the EA equal with the channel indicator on chart.

Although the channel version seems to be working just like the indicator I sent in my previous post. The only difference with trading, it would be more convinient to have the bar separate from arrows dropped into the chart. In this way my chart will be more proper for the overview. I do have the Zigzag SSL also, but this one repaints and that's what I don"t like. Regarding the channel or bar trend, they are steady enough to trade after the first bar is closed.

I hope to hear soon from you and thx a lot so far.

Regards, Marco

Marco

The call to "SSL_channel_chart" indicator is hard-coded in the EA (in two instances of iCustom() it is called by the iCustom() function). If that indicator does not exist under that exact name, the EA will not work as it should (and can not be tested).

mladen:
Marco The call to "SSL_channel_chart" indicator is hard-coded in the EA (in two instances of iCustom() it is called by the iCustom() function). If that indicator does not exist under that exact name, the EA will not work as it should (and can not be tested).

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the reply. Ok I will search what I can find. I will keep in touch. In the meantime - Do you think it is possible to programm an EA around the SSL bar I sent you? Because this methode works well!

Best regards Marco

Can this one be modified to MTF??

can someone make it mtf

Files:
sgmar.mq4  3 kb
Reason: