Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 45

Hi everyone here,

I have been proposing the idea of following the daily trend strongly. I always worry if I have been somewhat pushy to bluto, and most afraid if I am misleading sth. I am sorry if that's the case. But one thing for sure, I just felt that way when I expressed my idea.

phorex_phreak, I think it is a very good thing to have some debate, because we can not only do testing alone, we really need to have some discussion. But some of your words made me feel uncomfortable, it is not about your points of view, I was all ears when you expressed your point. It is about the way you expressed it. English is not my mother language, maybe I am too sensitive.

I am just waiting for bluto's new version of goblin now. Good luck.

teamfri

It's all cool, guys...ideas and suggestions are what makes these forums tick. I can appreciate all feedback regardless of how expressed because I think everyone is aiming for the same end result...something that is reliable with reasonable risk that can make some cash for us little guys.

sorry teamfri,

i dont mean to offend anyone, lets take it one step at a time like bluto said and we'll continue testing and refining Goblin until we get it right, i dont think it will be to much longer with all the cool brainpower we have in this forum......phreak

tf

this sound good but in reality you will end up in limbo if the market moves 200 against you. then you would have a gain of 200 and a loss on the other end of 200 plus what you were down to begin with. so in reality you are no better off than if you had closed the trade at the point you put the hedge on. the only way hedging works is if you can pick the bottom (or top) and then wait on market to retrace. ( the other advantage of hedging is the interest you recieve on one of the pairs which may or may not be worthwhile) but for the purposes of our discussion we are talking about protecting the acct balance.

tf

sorry the above was a reply to post 440

Don't forget little account without micro lots !

Hi all !

i already lost money in live trading with this EA (not exactly the same but his brother's EA named 10 points) but i think it is a real good EA cause the logic behind the EA is great.

My only concern is that my live account is a mini account (with 0.1 lot and leverage of 200).

So it's really risky and i already lost money because of marging call.

Do you think ther's a way to adapt the EA for small account (i had about 1 000 $) with mini lot ?

I guess no, even one of the idea is (imho) to increase the pipstep (no 15 but 100 for example).

If you have an idea don't hesitate.

micro lot

Cijas,

Sorry about your loss....

You may try micro lot on Neuimex.

I will open my account there, and my fund is not much as yours.

Thanks for your support !

demam_emas:
Cijas,

Sorry about your loss....

You may try micro lot on Neuimex.

I will open my account there, and my fund is not much as yours.

I begun my first account with 1 480 $ and after a few wins i lost many $ with some EA as 30pips systemEa, Avalanche , 10 points..etc.

I finished with 32 $ but a few days before i just transfert 980 $ to see one and last time if i can win money.

And till now i am doing some kind of carry trades with long position in GBPJPY (i am now at about 1 330 $). At beguinning i hedged my position with some short in CHFJPY.

Now i do some manual trades inspiring by the goblin 10 points EAs : i buy 0.1 lot then do a buy limit at actual position less 100 with 0.2 lot and a buy stop at actual position more 100 with 0.1 lot.

I will see what will happen.

Hi don't feel alone I have lost 6000$ in live account also in 10 point 3 , don't look behined and i hope we will be able to recover

Cijas:
Hi all !

i already lost money in live trading with this EA (not exactly the same but his brother's EA named 10 points) but i think it is a real good EA cause the logic behind the EA is great.

My only concern is that my live account is a mini account (with 0.1 lot and leverage of 200).

So it's really risky and i already lost money because of marging call.

Do you think ther's a way to adapt the EA for small account (i had about 1 000 $) with mini lot ?

I guess no, even one of the idea is (imho) to increase the pipstep (no 15 but 100 for example).

If you have an idea don't hesitate.

Cijas:
I begun my first account with 1 480 $ and after a few wins i lost many $ with some EA as 30pips systemEa, Avalanche , 10 points..etc.

I finished with 32 $ but a few days before i just transfert 980 $ to see one and last time if i can win money.

And till now i am doing some kind of carry trades with long position in GBPJPY (i am now at about 1 330 $). At beguinning i hedged my position with some short in CHFJPY.

Now i do some manual trades inspiring by the goblin 10 points EAs : i buy 0.1 lot then do a buy limit at actual position less 100 with 0.2 lot and a buy stop at actual position more 100 with 0.1 lot.

I will see what will happen.

just keep going long gbp/jpy and it will eventually win. Making good swap rate while you wait. gbp/jpy has a long way up to go over the long term.

Reason: