Working with Excel (tools, indicators, conversion ...) - page 29

Can excel automatically open a trade in Mt4 based on cell value changes? Example:
Cell reached 75% value = Trade opened in Mt4.
Cell reached 65% value = Trade closed in Mt4.

<Deleted<
Claki

Files:
Gogili12v.zip  26 kb

klaki #:
Can excel automatically open a trade in Mt4 based on cell value changes? Example:
Cell reached 75% value = Trade opened in Mt4.
Cell reached 65% value = Trade closed in Mt4.

<Deleted<
Claki

It may be for Freelance here https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

klaki #: Can excel automatically open a trade in Mt4 based on cell value changes? 
  1. Excel files are binary, unreadable; contains formulas, formatting, etc. You can save-as CSV, and put into the «DataFolder»/Files. Then the code can read it.

2. Why complicate it. Move your logic into an EA and you are done.

One of way to open order from excel to mt4 is use clipboard methode, I am learning it

Thanks

I did but it is developing
Receive data from mt4 and do generate signal (cell value), and after signal 'approved" and these signal send to MT4, in MT4 signal be received by EA file and place order 

William Roeder #:
  1. Excel files are binary, unreadable; contains formulas, formatting, etc. You can save-as CSV, and put into the «DataFolder»/Files. Then the code can read it.

2. Why complicate it. Move your logic into an EA and you are done.
I did but still developing

Excel

Systems and tools

1. Working with Excel (tools, indicators, conversion ...) - the thread 
  2. Forex data converters thread 
  3. MULTI FIBO CALCULATOR with DDE off course - the thread 
  4. FX risk calculator with DDE - the thread 
  5. Excel Spreadsheet to simulate cost averaging strategies objectively - the thread 

Articles

1. MQL5 Cookbook: Writing the History of Deals to a File and Creating Balance Charts for Each Symbol in Excel - the article
  2. How to Prepare MetaTrader 5 Quotes for Other Applications - the article
  3. Using spreadsheets to build trading strategies - the article

CodeBase

1. Export Indicator's Values - MT5 tool  
  2. Export Positions History V1 - script for MetaTrader 5
  3. Export Deals History V1 - script for MetaTrader 5
  4. Live positions to csv - script for MetaTrader 5
  5. Export Calculated Prices & Indicator Buffers - script for MetaTrader 5
  6. Symbols to Excel - script for MetaTrader 5
  7. Export Summary Grouped by Symbols - script for MetaTrader 5
  8. Export Summary Grouped by Trading Days - script for MetaTrader 5
  9. VR Orders History MT5 Lite - script for MetaTrader 5
  10. DDE - Server - MT5 tool
  11. History Dump CSV with heat map for Excel analysis - MT4 tool 
  12. MS Excel: Data Exchange and Management - MT4 tool 
  13. Export to Excel in Real Time - MT4 tool 
  14. MetaCOT 2 CFTC ToolBox (Set of Indicators) MT4 - COT in Excel 
  15. Export Trades to excel - MT4 script 
  16. Converting hst-files into csv files - MT4 tool
  17. OHLC and indicators to CSV Panel 2 - expert for MetaTrader 5

Thus, the MetaTrader 4 indicator transfers the previous day’s data and opens the current day to an Excel file with all the indicators on the platform, with the choice of working on more than one frame and with the same data, preferably complete for the pairs present in the market hour.
Can someone help me do this?

@MAXON #: Thus, the MetaTrader 4 indicator transfers the previous day’s data and opens the current day to an Excel file with all the indicators on the platform, with the choice of working on more than one frame and with the same data, preferably complete for the pairs present in the market hour. Can someone help me do this?
  • Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Welcome
I need someone to help me to modify the script to be an indicator that reads MetaTrader 4 indicators instantly in an Excel file.
Files:
Reason: