Working with Excel (tools, indicators, conversion ...) - page 25

Is it possible to save e.g. price to a file from an indicator?

Is it possible to save e.g. bid price from an indicator in a CSV file let's say every 5 min?

phili:
Can anybody tell me why the values for eur usd and gbp usd are *1000?

As much as I can consider, problem is possible usage of dots(.) and commas(,) of excel you are using. Your excel is set to use commas for digits and mt4 sends them with dots. Simple 2 solutions to use:

1) change cell formula to =REPLACE(MT4|BID!EURUSD;2;0;",") which will change 2nd character of string to comma.(for higher integer parts, change 2 to where dot appears(i.e. for gold use 5 instead)

2) divide cell value to 1000 like =MT4|BID!EURUSD/1000

Downloading indicator history

I am very new to MT4 so please excuse my ignorance, but I wish to download history of Forex pairs (eg GBPUSD) to Excel, and I have found how to do that in the history section, but I cannot find how to include in the download an indicator, for example RSI. Can someone please tell me in simple steps how to do this. Thanks and regards Traderjoss

Traderjoss:
I am very new to MT4 so please excuse my ignorance, but I wish to download history of Forex pairs (eg GBPUSD) to Excel, and I have found how to do that in the history section, but I cannot find how to include in the download an indicator, for example RSI. Can someone please tell me in simple steps how to do this. Thanks and regards Traderjoss

Traderjoss moved you to this thread think you will find what your searching for here.

Hi all...Can I dload mtf moving average data in csv format. e.g. I want to download h4 and weekly moving average data on h1 tick. Is it possible ? I want to do some stuff in excel with the data.

rickyponting:
Hi all...Can I dload mtf moving average data in csv format. e.g. I want to download h4 and weekly moving average data on h1 tick. Is it possible ? I want to do some stuff in excel with the data.

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464

Fourier for excel

fourier.xls

Files:
fourier.xls  70 kb

mladen:
Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464

Hello, does it work on Office 2010? Because I am getting error.

Is there any way to get data of the custom indicator from MT4?

Thank you in advance.

akrolytis:
Hello, does it work on Office 2010? Because I am getting error.

Is there any way to get data of the custom indicator from MT4?

Thank you in advance.

Try using this one (it is an EA, but the principle is the same for other types too) : csv_export_expert.mq4

Attached zipped file is the result of a couple of minutes of it working

Files:

mladen:
Try using this one (it is an EA, but the principle is the same for other types too) : csv_export_expert.mq4 Attached zipped file is the result of a couple of minutes of it working

It only gives the data such as OHLC. In order to get it I can do in a simpler way, just go to file and save as... But the reason I am asking is to export custom indicator data for instance CCI, RSI, etc. Untill now, I am doing it manually in excel.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Regards,

Karl

Reason: