Elite indicators :) - page 834

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
7447flyboy:
mladen

Is it possible to get bands put on this indicator StepMA pdf nmc 301 mtf? I would really like to be able to use a four band selection like Bollinger bands if that could be made.

Also could paint bar be made out of this same indicator? It would save me a great deal of space on the chart.

Any suggestions or criticisms would be appreciated.

Thanks for any consideration and your time.

coop

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf.mq4

coop

Here is the bars version : stepma_pdf_bars_3.01_mtf.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
7447flyboy:
mladen

Is it possible to get bands put on this indicator StepMA pdf nmc 301 mtf? I would really like to be able to use a four band selection like Bollinger bands if that could be made.

Also could paint bar be made out of this same indicator? It would save me a great deal of space on the chart.

Any suggestions or criticisms would be appreciated.

Thanks for any consideration and your time.

coop

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf.mq4

coop

Here is a version with bands too : stepma_pdf_amp_bands.mq4

It is not using the classical standard deviations, but the deviation from the step ma is calculated for that purpose. It seems to be giving usable results that way (and it avoids mixing apples and pears, sort of speaking). Try it out

Files:
sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
coop

Here is a version with bands too : stepma_pdf_amp_bands.mq4

It is not using the classical standard deviations, but the deviation from the step ma is calculated for that purpose. It seems to be giving usable results that way (and it avoids mixing apples and pears, sort of speaking). Try it out

Nice

It would be nice to have to have it for tradestation too

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
freemanov:
jurik_pcci_on_bands_v1.1.mq4nonlag_inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsx.mq4inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsx.mq4 sorry to bouther you but can you fix this indicators ? Thanx

freemanov

here is this one first : jurik_pcci_on_bands_v1.1_nmc.mq4

William Cooper
William Cooper  

Heart felt thanks for both requests mladen. Will give em a test drive on monday. Have a nice weekend see ya in the trenches next week.

regards

coop

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
freemanov:
jurik_pcci_on_bands_v1.1.mq4nonlag_inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsx.mq4inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsx.mq4 sorry to bouther you but can you fix this indicators ? Thanx

And here is this one too : inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsx_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sebastianK:
Nice It would be nice to have to have it for tradestation too

It will probably be made for tradestation too

evildext
evildext  

dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_histo_amp_alerts.mq4 Hey mladen sorry for bothering you agen can u fix this indicator ^^ . Thanx