Elite indicators :) - page 830

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron

Try this one : Download Forex-Tsd File - averages MACD - mtf & alerts & arrows +divergence 2 nmc.mq4

Chose EMA for average type

Thanks, is this indi nrp?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Thanks, is this indi nrp?

Yes, it is a non-repainting indicator

William Snyder
William Snyder  
7447flyboy:
Is it possible to add change of direction color to this indicator?

Trend direction & force index - averages nmc.mq4 from post #8158

thanks

coop

Hi 7447Flyboy, the Trend direction & force index - averages nmc has color change on cross of zero, are you looking for the coloring to be different?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tomitom06:
Mladen I am sorry for asking maybe many times you answered but i could not find. How can work with my chart as M10 ? Thanks

Tomitom06, if your talking about Ha Offline type charts, you attach the Ha Offline indicator to a regular chart, and it will make an offline chart, to open the offline chart, go to an open chart, then click on file, then click on open offline,then click on the chart you want to open(chart timeframe should match the timeframe on the regular chart indicator), then click open.Hope this helps somewhat.

sager22
sager22  

how do you do mladen

would you please help me to modify these indicators to multi time frame (MTF) version

William Cooper
William Cooper  
mrtools:
Hi 7447Flyboy, the Trend direction & force index - averages nmc has color change on cross of zero, are you looking for the coloring to be different?

thanks mrtools

yes looking for when the slope peaks and starts back down or up respectively. I use it for scalping and would like to know when the trend is losing momentum and starting to go the other direction (hopefully). A crutch to help chop tops or pick bottoms. If not too much trouble would greatly appreciate you or mladen's expertise on this.

regards and enjoy the weekend

coop

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Dear mladen / mrtools!

Can you please make some changes to this indicator? Instead of line to add arrow.

Files:
Gway
Gway  
clon_tron:
Dear mladen / mrtools! Can you please make some changes to this indicator? Instead of line to add arrow.

clon_tron

Try it out now : exfit_color_arrows_v2.1.mq4

ayan2030
ayan2030  
Anyway:
clon_tron Try it out now : exfit_color_arrows_v2.1.mq4

Thanks Anyway, is it possible to add arrow distances?

Gway
Gway  
clon_tron:
Thanks Anyway, is it possible to add arrow distances?

clon_tron

here (add arrows displacement) : exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4