Elite indicators :) - page 832

7447flyboy:
mladen

Is it possible to get bands put on this indicator StepMA pdf nmc 301 mtf? I would really like to be able to use a four band selection like Bollinger bands if that could be made.

Also could paint bar be made out of this same indicator? It would save me a great deal of space on the chart.

Any suggestions or criticisms would be appreciated.

Thanks for any consideration and your time.

coop

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.01_mtf.mq4

coop

Bands using standard deviation for bands?

mladen:
Walter Here you go It is a multi time frame histogram version (with alerts included) of the hull parabolic

Hull parabolic histo new mql compatible : hull_parabolic_histo_nmc.mq4

WalterFordham:
Mladen,

Do you have Hull Parabolic as MTF Histo?

hull_parabolic_bars.mq4

Walter

Here you go It is a multi time frame histogram version (with alerts included) of the hull parabolic

PS: Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

that would be great and help me immeasurably..

thanks for the quick reply

coop

vq_35_v1.mq4

Can anyone fix this ea to work in new build ?

Files:
vq_35_v1.mq4  19 kb

freemanov:
vq_35_v1.mq4 Can anyone fix this ea to work in new build ?

freemanov

here you go : vq_35_v1_nmc.mq4

Files:

7447flyboy:
mladen

Is it possible to get bands put on this indicator StepMA pdf nmc 301 mtf? I would really like to be able to use a four band selection like Bollinger bands if that could be made.

Also could paint bar be made out of this same indicator? It would save me a great deal of space on the chart.

coop

coop

Here is the bars version : stepma_pdf_bars_3.01_mtf.mq4

7447flyboy:
mladen

coop

coop

Here is a version with bands too : stepma_pdf_amp_bands.mq4

It is not using the classical standard deviations, but the deviation from the step ma is calculated for that purpose. It seems to be giving usable results that way (and it avoids mixing apples and pears, sort of speaking). Try it out

Files:

mladen:
coop

Here is a version with bands too : stepma_pdf_amp_bands.mq4

It is not using the classical standard deviations, but the deviation from the step ma is calculated for that purpose. It seems to be giving usable results that way (and it avoids mixing apples and pears, sort of speaking). Try it out

Nice

It would be nice to have to have it for tradestation too

Reason: