Elite indicators :) - page 828

sebatian
sebatian  
mladen:
Just be careful with that indicator : as you can see it is very "rough" and will give a lot of false signals in ranging market

Can that stochastic be smoothed? Would it help with the issue of so much alerts (I mean would the lag be too much)?

William Cooper
William Cooper  

mladen

could this possibly be written into a paint bar?

thanks for your time

coop

William Cooper
William Cooper  

mladen

sorry my inexperience here did not include the necessary details. I was replying to post #7258 concerning StepMa pdf nmc 3mq4.

regards

coop

William Snyder
William Snyder  
7447flyboy:
mladen

sorry my inexperience here did not include the necessary details. I was replying to post #7258 concerning StepMa pdf nmc 3mq4.

regards

coop

Coop, this is a candles version of the StepMa pdf.

William Cooper
William Cooper  

thanks...i looked all over for it including a search but couldn't find.

appreciate the quick reply

many kudos

coop

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Just be careful with that indicator : as you can see it is very "rough" and will give a lot of false signals in ranging market

yes i see, thanks.

Can you please add alert to this indi when the squares appears?

Files:
eurusdm5.png 32 kb
japan.mq4 5 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
yes i see, thanks. Can you please add alert to this indi when the squares appears?

clon_tron

Here is a version with alerts added when those squares are formed : japan_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen / mrtoolscan you please make arrow and alert, when the yellow line crosses the zero level up&down?

And does it repaint on current bar?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen / mrtoolscan you please make arrow and alert, when the yellow line crosses the zero level up&down? And does it repaint on current bar?

clon_tron

The part about repainting : end-pointed SSA is a non-repainting indicator. Current bat changes are not considered repainting in any indicator

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron The part about repainting : end-pointed SSA is a non-repainting indicator. Current bat changes are not considered repainting in any indicator

ok understood, can you please make arrow?