Elite indicators :) - page 841

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron

Please lets keep this thread at its original path

Posting some code here will not make the coding of it faster, but will make the thread less clean. Requests to add something to indicators like that can easily be made on public section too - and it will change nothing as far as changes are concerned.

That indicator is a public section indicator at the first place : why would an addition of arrows and alerts make it an elite indicators thread indicator?

Ok understood!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
freemanov:
keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.mq4 Hey guys can u fix this indicator . Thanx

Hi Freemanov, this version should be fixed to how I understand what was being attempted. Just an explanation, this is a Keltner channel with an added jurik moving average that changes colors with alerts and dots, when the jurik crosses the upper/lower channel.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua I don't think that it is the issue (frankly, I am thinking of one odd thing that metatrader trend lines do sometimes), but will check that and will get back the the result

Good afternoon Mladen, did you manage to check on this?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Good afternoon Mladen, did you manage to check on this?

rayphua

Was checking it but could not find any error in the code

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Was checking it but could not find any error in the code

Mladen,

Any other remedies to this? I've checked with other traders using mt4 on +5 Gmt, the result is similar to mine.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, Any other remedies to this? I've checked with other traders using mt4 on +5 Gmt, the result is similar to mine.

rayphua

If it is some metatrader bug, then the bug has to be found first. At this moment I can only do wild guesses why is it happening

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Hull parabolic bars made to be new mql compatible : hull_parabolic_bars_nmc.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Hull parabolic new mql compatible : hull_parabolic_nmc.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is 3D Oscilator fixed, was posted in this thread somewhere but can't find where , anyway made it compatible with new mt4 builds and added arrows and alerts.

traderdp
traderdp  
mrtools:
This is 3D Oscilator fixed, was posted in this thread somewhere but can't find where , anyway made it compatible with new mt4 builds and added arrows and alerts.

mrtools,

I'm sorry to bother you, but I must have missed something being away for awhile.

Can you please explain in the main part of chart above the 3 D osc, the white line, the arrows and the red and green lines?

And are those indicators available? if so, could you please post them also?

Thanks so much for all your help. It is really appreciated.

traderdp

David