Elite indicators :) - page 840

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua I don't think that it is the issue (frankly, I am thinking of one odd thing that metatrader trend lines do sometimes), but will check that and will get back the the result

Mladen, thanks for looking into this, it sure has been bugging me not knowing for certain where the actual day trend is. Please let me know if this can be sorted out.

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen can you please make instead of lines arrows. Blue line up arrow and red line down arrow.

Does this indicator repaint. If "yes" can you please make it nrp?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen can you please make instead of lines arrows. Blue line up arrow and red line down arrow. Does this indicator repaint. If "yes" can you please make it nrp?

clon_tron

I am afraid I do not understand. There are no arrows in that indicator. The logic of that indicator is more or less to show where would the price have to be in order to be changing the trend (hence the lines - they are showing that required prices for trend changes)

As of repainting : it does not repaint

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron

I am afraid I do not understand. There are no arrows in that indicator. The logic of that indicator is more or less to show where would the price have to be in order to be changing the trend (hence the lines - they are showing that required prices for trend changes)

As of repainting : it does not repaint

I think you didn't understand me. I want arrows instead of lines.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
I think you didn't understand me. I want arrows instead of lines.

What are we going to do with the neutral zones?

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
What are we going to do with the neutral zones?

Ok, if it's impossible. Then can you just add arrows on color changes over the lines?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Ok, if it's impossible. Then can you just add arrows on color changes over the lines?

Version with arrows added : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

evildext
evildext  

keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.mq4 Hey guys can u fix this indicator . Thanx

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen can you please add arrows and an alert

Files:
mmr.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen can you please add arrows and an alert

clon_tron

Please lets keep this thread at its original path

Posting some code here will not make the coding of it faster, but will make the thread less clean. Requests to add something to indicators like that can easily be made on public section too - and it will change nothing as far as changes are concerned.

That indicator is a public section indicator at the first place : why would an addition of arrows and alerts make it an elite indicators thread indicator?