Elite indicators :) - page 840

rayphua:
Good afternoon Mladen, did you manage to check on this?

rayphua

Was checking it but could not find any error in the code

mladen:
rayphua Was checking it but could not find any error in the code

Mladen,

Any other remedies to this? I've checked with other traders using mt4 on +5 Gmt, the result is similar to mine.

rayphua:
Mladen, Any other remedies to this? I've checked with other traders using mt4 on +5 Gmt, the result is similar to mine.

rayphua

If it is some metatrader bug, then the bug has to be found first. At this moment I can only do wild guesses why is it happening

Hull parabolic bars made to be new mql compatible : hull_parabolic_bars_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hull parabolic new mql compatible : hull_parabolic_nmc.mq4

This is 3D Oscilator fixed, was posted in this thread somewhere but can't find where , anyway made it compatible with new mt4 builds and added arrows and alerts.

mrtools:
This is 3D Oscilator fixed, was posted in this thread somewhere but can't find where , anyway made it compatible with new mt4 builds and added arrows and alerts.

mrtools,

I'm sorry to bother you, but I must have missed something being away for awhile.

Can you please explain in the main part of chart above the 3 D osc, the white line, the arrows and the red and green lines?

And are those indicators available? if so, could you please post them also?

Thanks so much for all your help. It is really appreciated.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

I'm sorry to bother you, but I must have missed something being away for awhile.

Can you please explain in the main part of chart above the 3 D osc, the white line, the arrows and the red and green lines?

And are those indicators available? if so, could you please post them also?

Thanks so much for all your help. It is really appreciated.

traderdp

David

David

That charts is an offline chart (either HA offline or jurik offline chart)

Te white line is displaying the real price of the source chart that is used for generating offline chart

mladen:
David

That charts is an offline chart (either HA offline or jurik offline chart)

Te white line is displaying the real price of the source chart that is used for generating offline chart

mladen,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I will investigate further on your info.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I will investigate further on your info.

traderdp

David

David

If am not mistaken all those can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208

Probably mrtools will give more precise answer though

Reason: