Elite indicators :) - page 827

patona
patona  

Hello mladen,

coming back about my question about repainting of the trend force indicator from post 8238

Thank you

patona

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
patona:
Hello mladen,

coming back about my question about repainting of the trend force indicator from post 8238

Thank you

patona

patona

It repaints, and it can repaint all the 3000 bars that it is calculating by default

William Snyder
William Snyder  
tomitom06:
Mladen, mtf possible for this indicator? Thank you!

Tomitom06, added mtf.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen / mrtools can you please add arrow and alert when the lines cross each other?

clon_tron

Here is a version with alerts added and some coding errors in the indicator corrected : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron Here is a version with alerts added and some coding errors in the indicator corrected : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts.mq4

Thanks for your effort!

But i can't see any arrow?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Thanks for your effort! But i can't see any arrow?

I did not make arrows, for one reason, and one reason only : that indicator will flood the chart with arrows. See just the one single segment pointed and how many arrows would be there :

In my opinion that indicator is far from being suitable to show signals using arrows, simply because there will be too many of them

Files:
stoch_rsi.gif 84 kb
ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
I did not make arrows, for one reason, and one reason only : that indicator will flood the chart with arrows. See just the one single segment pointed and how many arrows would be there :

In my opinion that indicator is far from being suitable to show signals using arrows, simply because there will be too many of them

I know, but it doesn't matter for me. That's what i want.

Can you please add arrows?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
I know, but it doesn't matter for me. That's what i want. Can you please add arrows?

Arrows added : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4

Happy trading

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Arrows added : stochas_amp_rsi_amp_alerts_amp_arrows.mq4 Happy trading

Thanks for your work mladen!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Thanks for your work mladen!

Just be careful with that indicator : as you can see it is very "rough" and will give a lot of false signals in ranging market