Elite indicators :) - page 837

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
I use the Standard version found in MT4 as you can see from the attached screen-print.

You still have that version of envelopes in metatrader too (in the trend group)

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
You still have that version of envelopes in metatrader too (in the trend group)

I do, but no MTF version and that is what I would like to test on M-5.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
I do, but no MTF version and that is what I would like to test on M-5.

ValeoFX

Check out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MTF_EnvelopesM1.mq4 from the multi time frame thread

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Check out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MTF_EnvelopesM1.mq4 from the multi time frame thread

Thank you very much Mladen. No idea why I could not find it there as I looked.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Hi mladen / mrtools Can you please check this indi. It has sound alert but it's not working properly. Can you please repair it. Also can you please add color. Down red Up green.

Here is the two colored version : _fast2.01.mq4

Checking the possible repainting and when (if) that is OK, will post it

Files:
fast.gif 72 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here s the version of the fast indicator that has all the usual alerts : _fast2.01_amp_alerts.mq4

No repainting in this one

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Point of balance - histo mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

evildext
evildext  

rsioma_bar_histo__mtfalertsarrows.mq4

Hey can u please fix this indicator ^^ thanx

Gway
Gway  
freemanov:
rsioma_bar_histo__mtfalertsarrows.mq4 Hey can u please fix this indicator ^^ thanx

freemanov

Rsioma bar histo _mtf+alerts+arrows compatible with new mql : rsioma_bar_histo__mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

wojek
wojek  
mladen:
Here is the two colored version : _fast2.01.mq4 Checking the possible repainting and when (if) that is OK, will post it

What about other buffers (ExtMapBuffer2 and ExtMapBuffer3) which should draw MAs on the first buffer, with the periods given as external variables? And Outbuf? Are they somehow interesting?