Elite indicators :) - page 839

mladen:
clon_tron

I am afraid I do not understand. There are no arrows in that indicator. The logic of that indicator is more or less to show where would the price have to be in order to be changing the trend (hence the lines - they are showing that required prices for trend changes)

As of repainting : it does not repaint

I think you didn't understand me. I want arrows instead of lines.

clon_tron:
I think you didn't understand me. I want arrows instead of lines.

What are we going to do with the neutral zones?

mladen:
What are we going to do with the neutral zones?

Ok, if it's impossible. Then can you just add arrows on color changes over the lines?

clon_tron:
Ok, if it's impossible. Then can you just add arrows on color changes over the lines?

Version with arrows added : advanced_forecater_2.03_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.mq4 Hey guys can u fix this indicator . Thanx

mladen can you please add arrows and an alert

Files:
mmr.mq4  2 kb

clon_tron:
mladen can you please add arrows and an alert

clon_tron

Please lets keep this thread at its original path

Posting some code here will not make the coding of it faster, but will make the thread less clean. Requests to add something to indicators like that can easily be made on public section too - and it will change nothing as far as changes are concerned.

That indicator is a public section indicator at the first place : why would an addition of arrows and alerts make it an elite indicators thread indicator?

mladen:
clon_tron

Please lets keep this thread at its original path

Posting some code here will not make the coding of it faster, but will make the thread less clean. Requests to add something to indicators like that can easily be made on public section too - and it will change nothing as far as changes are concerned.

That indicator is a public section indicator at the first place : why would an addition of arrows and alerts make it an elite indicators thread indicator?

Ok understood!

freemanov:
keltner_channels_f1_mtf_2.mq4 Hey guys can u fix this indicator . Thanx

Hi Freemanov, this version should be fixed to how I understand what was being attempted. Just an explanation, this is a Keltner channel with an added jurik moving average that changes colors with alerts and dots, when the jurik crosses the upper/lower channel.

mladen:
rayphua I don't think that it is the issue (frankly, I am thinking of one odd thing that metatrader trend lines do sometimes), but will check that and will get back the the result

Good afternoon Mladen, did you manage to check on this?

Reason: