Elite indicators :) - page 838

rayphua:
Thanks Anyway. I'm using the same version as the one you had provided on the link. And to be certain, I downloaded it anyway and tried it; the results are the same. The trendline still renders differently on the 15m and 1hr chart. If anyone or Mladen could look into this, please, thank you.

rayphua

no anomaly was found on this most recent test.

Files:
h4_at_h1.png  40 kb
h4_at_m15.png  51 kb

Anyway:
rayphua

no anomaly was found on this most recent test.

Anyway, much appreciated. Tested the 4hr demark, no issues on mine either. Can I trouble you to test the 1 day demark on the same pair, the screen shots that I attached earlier were based on 1 day demark settings? I'm not sure if my server settings at +5 GMT could have caused this, needed to be sure, thanks.

rayphua:
Anyway, much appreciated. Tested the 4hr demark, no issues on mine either. Can I trouble you to test the 1 day demark on the same pair, the screen shots that I attached earlier were based on 1 day demark settings? I'm not sure if my server settings at +5 GMT could have caused this, needed to be sure, thanks.

yep, your screen shots (upper on 1 day demark settings and lower is 4h).

Files:
d1_1h.png  38 kb

Anyway:
:)

yep, your screen shots (upper on 1 day demark settings and lower is 4h).

Anyway, I need to clarify again. I had 2 screen shots, one 15m chart, another 1hr chart. Both with 1 day demark settings. The issue I face is: On the 15m chart, the day demark trend is below the current candle. On the 1h chart, the day demark trend is above the current candle. This is the issue I am facing. Can you check on yours if you have the same error for both 15 min and 1h chart using 1 day demark setting? Thanks.

rayphua:
Anyway, I need to clarify again. I had 2 screen shots, one 15m chart, another 1hr chart. Both with 1 day demark settings. The issue I face is: On the 15m chart, the day demark trend is below the current candle. On the 1h chart, the day demark trend is above the current candle. This is the issue I am facing. Can you check on yours if you have the same error for both 15 min and 1h chart using 1 day demark setting? Thanks.

rayphua,

I did not find anything anomaly

1h chart using 1 day demark setting :#8387and15 minchart using 1 day demark setting :

Files:
d1_m15.png  49 kb

Anyway:
rayphua,

I did not find anything anomaly

1h chart using 1 day demark setting :#8387and15 minchart using 1 day demark setting :

Anyway. A big thank you. You have been a big help. Now I know what the issue is; I was facing this problem because my brokerage uses +5 GMT day starting hours, meaning 6 days in a week. Most brokerages use -2 GMT day starting hours, meaning 5 days in a week. I don't code so I wouldn't know which part of the code I should amend so that I can use this with a +5 GMT brokerage. If Mladen, or someone could help with this please, thank you.

rayphua:
Anyway. A big thank you. You have been a big help. Now I know what the issue is; I was facing this problem because my brokerage uses +5 GMT day starting hours, meaning 6 days in a week. Most brokerages use -2 GMT day starting hours, meaning 5 days in a week. I don't code so I wouldn't know which part of the code I should amend so that I can use this with a +5 GMT brokerage. If Mladen, or someone could help with this please, thank you.

rayphua

I don't think that it is the issue (frankly, I am thinking of one odd thing that metatrader trend lines do sometimes), but will check that and will get back the the result

mladen:
rayphua I don't think that it is the issue (frankly, I am thinking of one odd thing that metatrader trend lines do sometimes), but will check that and will get back the the result

Mladen, thanks for looking into this, it sure has been bugging me not knowing for certain where the actual day trend is. Please let me know if this can be sorted out.

mladen can you please make instead of lines arrows. Blue line up arrow and red line down arrow.

Does this indicator repaint. If "yes" can you please make it nrp?

clon_tron:
mladen can you please make instead of lines arrows. Blue line up arrow and red line down arrow. Does this indicator repaint. If "yes" can you please make it nrp?

clon_tron

I am afraid I do not understand. There are no arrows in that indicator. The logic of that indicator is more or less to show where would the price have to be in order to be changing the trend (hence the lines - they are showing that required prices for trend changes)

As of repainting : it does not repaint

Reason: