Elite indicators :) - page 829

mrtools:
Hi 7447Flyboy, the Trend direction & force index - averages nmc has color change on cross of zero, are you looking for the coloring to be different?

thanks mrtools

yes looking for when the slope peaks and starts back down or up respectively. I use it for scalping and would like to know when the trend is losing momentum and starting to go the other direction (hopefully). A crutch to help chop tops or pick bottoms. If not too much trouble would greatly appreciate you or mladen's expertise on this.

regards and enjoy the weekend

coop

Dear mladen / mrtools!

Can you please make some changes to this indicator? Instead of line to add arrow.

Files:

clon_tron:
Dear mladen / mrtools! Can you please make some changes to this indicator? Instead of line to add arrow.

clon_tron

Try it out now : exfit_color_arrows_v2.1.mq4

Anyway:
clon_tron Try it out now : exfit_color_arrows_v2.1.mq4

Thanks Anyway, is it possible to add arrow distances?

clon_tron:
Thanks Anyway, is it possible to add arrow distances?

clon_tron

here (add arrows displacement) : exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4

Anyway:
clon_tron here (add arrows displacement) : exfit_color_arrows_v2.11.mq4

It is obvious that, it is not MTF and that means does not recalculate, but is it repainting?

tomitom06:
It is obvious that, it is not MTF and that means does not recalculate, but is it repainting?

Sorry for asking, yes it repaints very nice...

tomitom06:
Sorry for asking, yes it repaints very nice...

Yep. It uses exponential fitting and can change signals up to "Window" bars back

sager22:
how do you do mladen would you please help me to modify these indicators to multi time frame (MTF) version

sager22

Here is this one first : ema_6-bands_sm_macd_sepwin_mtf.mq4

PS: interpolation added too, that is why the lower example looks so smooth

sager22:
how do you do mladen would you please help me to modify these indicators to multi time frame (MTF) version

And here is this one too : ema_6-bands_sm_macd_mtf.mq4

Files:
Reason: