Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 862

Are you more interested in completing the indicator or being able to make the next one?

Good day to all. Need a calculation algorithm. Can you tell me how to calculate the average speed of ticks in the terminal for a given instrument?

For example, the average rate at which ticks arrive is based on 15 ticks for the calculation.

When I start an indicator (I am writing an indicator), there are calculated the incoming ticks and their time of receipt. As soon as the number of ticks equals 15, this number is divided by the number of seconds, during which they were received. The result is FIRST value of average ticks receipt rate per second.

Then the ticks keep coming in and seconds go by. What algorithm can take into account the number of Freshest 15 ticks and their arrival time in seconds to find the average"Freshest/Income time" (ticks/seconds) to build a curve on this average speed.

Don't count for advertising.

Here is the link - the indicators in executable files and the TS based on them.

http://fintraders.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88&Itemid=95

I am not a bore and have time to look and ask, please, on my question.

Sancho77:

When optimizing in the tester, the following message often pops up in the log

"2015.03.05 11:04:55.924 Memory handler: cannot allocate 343699140 bytes of memory"

Please advise which memory can not be detected by the terminal? How can it be fixed?

If it pops up when testing with open bars try to use checkpoints.

_Roman:

Good day to all. Need a calculation algorithm. Can you tell me how to calculate the average speed of ticks in the terminal for a given instrument?

For example, the average rate at which ticks arrive is based on 15 ticks for the calculation.

When I start the indicator (I am writing it), there are calculated the incoming ticks and the time of their receipt. As soon as the number of ticks equals 15, this number is divided by the number of seconds, during which they were received. The result is FIRST value of average ticks receipt rate per second.

Then the ticks keep coming in and seconds go by. What algorithm can take into account the number of Freshest 15 ticks and their arrival time in seconds to find the average"Freshest/Income time" (ticks/seconds) to build a curve on this average speed.

Don't count for advertising.

Here is the link - the indicators in executable files and the TS based on them.

http://fintraders.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88&Itemid=95

If you have time and money to look through it, please, advise me on my question.

Y[0]=Y[1]+(X[0]-X[15])/15, где: X[i]- time to the arrival of the i-th tick from the arrival time of the previous (i+1 -th) tick; Y[i]- sliding average of this time for the extreme 15 ticks.

tara:
Y[0]=Y[1]+(X[0]-X[15])/15, где: X[i]- time to arrival of i-th tick from arrival time of previous (i+1 -th) tick; Y[i]- sliding average of this time for extreme 15 ticks.

Thank you. I'm working on it. It turns out.

I came out (I'm coming out - I haven't figured it out yet) to a simpler solution...

How do I search within one topic in this forum? I want to search for information on Copy* functions within this particular topic. The search on the top right searches either the entire site or the entire forum, neither the first nor the second fits.

Hi all, I am facing a problem.

I am using OrderSelect function to determine profit/loss of last 3 orders.

The GetLastError() tester gives error #4051
What could be the reason?

for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal(); i>OrdersHistoryTotal()-3; i--)
   {   
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)==false)    
         {
         Print("motherfucker ERROR.....",GetLastError());
         continue;
         }
    if ((OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)==true) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) && OrderMagicNumber()==Magic)                    
      {

void CalculateSimpleMA(int rates_total,int prev_calculated,const double &price[])
  {
   int i,limit;
//--- first calculation or number of bars was changed
   if(prev_calculated==0)

{
      limit=InpMAPeriod;
      //--- calculate first visible value
      double firstValue=0;
      for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
         firstValue+=price[i];
      firstValue/=InpMAPeriod;
      ExtLineBuffer[limit-1]=firstValue;
      ExtLineBufferFid[1]=(firstValue*InpMAPeriod-price[i-InpMAPeriod])/i-1; Добрый человек предоставил вот такую реализацию(sma99[i]=(sma100[i]*100-d[i-100])/99;), но что то не выходит!

Hello, connoisseurs, can you give us a solution?)

HOW to calculate:

With a Sliding Period (e.g. 16) calculate a period of 15, starting from a period of 16.

Top2n:

Hello, connoisseurs, can you give us a solution?)

HOW to calculate:

Having a Sliding period (e.g. 16) calculate a period of 15, starting from a period of 16.

Stuffing cannot be reversed and meat cannot be recovered from cutlets...

My EA is not tested on all days. DC gkfx.

From 2015.03.19 to 2015.03.20 it is tested and from 2015.03.18 to 2015.03.19 it is not tested - gives zero results.

Log:

XAUUSD,M1: ***.

*** inputs: ***

TestGenerator: spread set to 50

Reason: