Elite indicators :) - page 968

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Here is the on-chart version (color changes are according to original values, not the slope of the on chart values) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart.mq4

Mladen - very nice job thank you. Could you add alerts on colour change with push notifications?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Mladen - very nice job thank you. Could you add alerts on colour change with push notifications?

Jozy

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts (push notifications included) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts.mq4

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  
mladen:
Here is the on-chart version (color changes are according to original values, not the slope of the on chart values) : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart.mq4

Good evening, Mladen! Is there any possibility to add the median line (may be

it should be called adaptive zero line ) to this indicator? Thank you in advance, Mikhael

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:
This indicator has potential, i attached it and had a quick look , it looks verry good until i looked at one of Eur/usd 200 pips drops , it managed to predict the drop 9 hours before it happend but then it didnt change for a buy for the next 20 hours until it was at 0 point again = no money gained unsless use of a stoploss, if it had changed to a buy quite instantly after the drop it should have been a 400 pip win , 200 the way down and 200 the way up.

Can you add 20 averages so i can try if it is another way which is better.

Thanks for this indicator btw !

Timmyhanke, there was a version in elite section already with averages, just updated it to be more user friendly.

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mladen:
Jozy Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts (push notifications included) :

Hi Mladen, the alerts are pointing in the same direction - UP - even for the downturn!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
Hi Mladen, the alerts are pointing in the same direction - UP - even for the downturn!

My error. The original post is updated and it works correctly now

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, Mladen! Is there any possibility to add the median line (may be it should be called adaptive zero line ) to this indicator? Thank you in advance, Mikhael

Mikhael

Here is a version with median line added to it : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  
mladen:
Mikhael Here is a version with median line added to it : rsi_of_kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_onchart_amp_alerts_1.01.mq4

Mladen, thank you a lot !!!

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

I just found a indicator that are made by you and i have to say , woow . if it dosnt repaint this one is badass !

Can you add alerts on crossover and add averages to it if possible ?

Thanks !

pricetrender_jurik_nmc.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
I just found a indicator that are made by you and i have to say , woow . if it dosnt repaint this one is badass !

Can you add alerts on crossover and add averages to it if possible ?

Thanks !

pricetrender_jurik_nmc.mq4

timmyhanke

It does not repaint __________________

Alerts will be added, but since it is using jurik soothing, adding averages would change results. Lets check first the new upgraded version that will be posted soon and then we shall see further steps