Dinapoli Indicators MT3 to MT4 Important - page 8

Ya thats to rich for my blood lol

Yes I have bought a copy of the book but thanx for asking. Happy Pip'n!

i looked every where for MACDP but i can't find it , did anyone manage to code one for metatrader ?

regards

Daniel

Hi Norg

think is it possible to enter in contact by email? i give you mine, response@neuf.fr

Impossible to enter in contact with you from the tsd forum, saying i need to subscribe at elite section. Thanks

hey, the dinapoli macd which was posted here is not the same as the original, I compared it to the one from GFT Dealbook, its different, MT4 seems to have an other way of calculating the EMAs, we need the one from Kaufman "New Commodity Trading" Book

DiNapolli MACD ...

This would be the DiNapolli MACD. It can not be calculated with the standard built in metarader MACD for 2 reasons : the built in MACD does not allow fractional periods for calculation and DiNapolli periods for MACD are 8.3896, 17.5185 and 9.0503 for signal line, and the built in metatrader MACD calculates signal line as SMA not an EMA as Gerald Appel (the inventor of MACD) does. So, this one is a correct one with some small extras

Deorn:
hey, the dinapoli macd which was posted here is not the same as the original, I compared it to the one from GFT Dealbook, its different, MT4 seems to have an other way of calculating the EMAs, we need the one from Kaufman "New Commodity Trading" Book
Files:

thanks mladen , i recognized this yesterday too, the big difference in daily TF comes from the sunday bar, do you have an Indicator which deletes sunday Bars? i tried an Russian EA "WithoutSundays", but it didn't work for me

DiNapolli MACD 2 ...

Here you go Added an option to skip Sunday data or not. Upper one is with Sunday data included, lower is with Sunday data skipped (you will see that in case when it is Sunday it draws a horizontal line repeating the last value before Sunday. As soon as Monday is reached it continues the normal calculation)

PS: Sunday data is broker time Sunday data

Deorn:
thanks mladen , i recognized this yesterday too, the big difference in daily TF comes from the sunday bar, do you have an Indicator which deletes sunday Bars? i tried an Russian EA "WithoutSundays", but it didn't work for me
Files:

hey mladen, i've modified the other DiNapoli Indicators as well, hope thats ok

they are all without the Sunday Bar in Daily TF while in the lower TFs theres no change

the "Detrend Oscillator without Sundays" requires DiNapoli Detrend named as "DiNapoli Detrend Oscillator"

Nice one

Deorn:
hey mladen, i've modified the other DiNapoli Indicators as well, hope thats ok

they are all without the Sunday Bar in Daily TF while in the lower TFs theres no change

the "Detrend Oscillator without Sundays" requires DiNapoli Detrend named as "DiNapoli Detrend Oscillator"

i'm sorry but the Indicators i've posted are useless hence their Calculation include Friday 2 Times

it would be better and way more easier if we have a Indicator which simply deletes the sunday bar in daily tf, maybe thats the indi we need

Without sunday- a little but helpful indicator for MT4

problem is that there isnt a registration possible, does anyone have access to this forum and could post it here?

Reason: