Dynamic EAs - page 20

FiboPivots Trend settings #1 statement.

It is EURUSD:

Settings #1 and some description:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page3

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

DDRsxRviCA

This was requested in request area by Bebeshel. It is using double dynamic rsx, cfb adaptive rvi and volty channel stop. Every indicator has its own time frame settings, volty channel actually has 2 one for entry the other for trailing stop. The Ea has a time filter and also you can choose between using volty channel with the other indicators for entry or not. So far in back testing Ea may be better used as volty channel being the entry but on higher timeframe than rsx and rvi, but that is a very preliminary conclusion.Rsx and volty channel made Ea versions of these. This Ea has a lot of possible settings so it will need a lot of testing, to get them just right!

Mrtoolsm Mrtools

Thank Mrtools, the output of open trades, are carried out when the price hits the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea), ...?

From his experience, he thinks it is better that the output is effectively carried out when the price hits the Stop Loss, or when closing the candle / bara is below / above the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea) .

In the second case, to close the open operation buy / sell when the close of the candle / bara is below / above the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea), could put this option in the EA?

I have put each week the results of the two variants of EA on the page.

bebeshel:
Thank Mrtools, the output of open trades, are carried out when the price hits the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea), ...?

From his experience, he thinks it is better that the output is effectively carried out when the price hits the Stop Loss, or when closing the candle / bara is below / above the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea) .

In the second case, to close the open operation buy / sell when the close of the candle / bara is below / above the Stop Loss (Stop on Channel Volty Jurik-for Ea), could put this option in the EA?

I have put each week the results of the two variants of EA on the page.

Sorry not understanding what you are asking or saying.

FiboPivots Trend settings #1 statement.

It is EURUSD:

Settings #1 and some description:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page3

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

mrtools

First case:

We have an open sales pozicion.

Price cross Stop Loss (Volty channel on jurik), but closed below the Stop Loss.

.... The question is ..... closed pozicion or not closed..??

2). Second case:

Price cross Stop Loss and closes above it.

.... The question is ..... closed pozicion or not closed...??

Otherwise in poziciones buy.

Us with the EA "DDRsxRviCA", in which case we are ....

If we are in the first case I wanted to ask if there is no much to make a second EA with the second case, let's call DDRsxRviCA-V2.

Thanks

Files:
ddrsxrvica.jpg  202 kb
ddrsxrvica_1.jpg  179 kb

bebeshel:
First case:

Price cross Stop Loss (Volty channel on jurik), but closed below the Stop Loss.

.... The question is ..... closed pozicion or not closed..??

2). Second case:

Price cross Stop Loss and closes above it.

.... The question is ..... closed pozicion or not closed...??

Otherwise in poziciones buy.

Us with the EA "DDRsxRviCA", in which case we are ....

If we are in the first case I wanted to ask if there is no much to make a second EA with the second case, let's call DDRsxRviCA-V2.

Thanks

The Ea was coded for the second case, the Ea should only close trades, when using Volty trailing stop, if Volty changes color, it has nothing to do with where the close is in relation to Volty. So if for instance your in a buy and volty changes to red then Ea will close the trade.

mrtools

I understand, but if you look at the chart has to see that much is lost by not closing the pozicion when the price closes (but only when it closes) above / below the stop loss (volty channel on Jurik).

You could make a second DDRsxRviCA with this option?

Thanks

Files:
ddrsxrvica_1.jpg  179 kb

mrtools

I'll test the two options of EA, and I have put on the web each week has to see which is better.

Thanks

mrtools

Mrtools,

One other system I tested manually, and I think that has better rezultados in terms rapport benefits to Draw Down is the following , if you could do EA ( we could name : dzKPSSdzCJ ) a better;

Dynamic double smoothed stochastic kase permision in H4:

1). The magenta line> green dotted line = trend up

2). The magenta line < red dotted line = trend down

Double Jurik on complex dynamic zone with the possibility of choosing the period M30, H1, H4. (Best rezultados in Chart in H4 H4), and if you cuold make more "sensitive" this indicator(to take more signal).

as stop loss, stop Jurik mtf bollinger bands.

Reason: