News Trader EA - page 22

Hekp! the EA news don't works in my MT4

The EA don't works in my account, Can you help me?

I use EA NEWS 1.5v

2 ways I tried but nothing works:

- I put all the files mq4, ex4 and news.txt at the "experts" folder, I put into the chart and I configure fine with but don't works...

- I load news.txt and mq4 file in Metaeditor, I compile, the process is succesful, I save with another name the mq4 file and then I put into the chart and cconfigure the EA fine with in the chart... but the trades don't execute... no straddle in account...the EA do nothing in both ways....

Can you help me?

best regards

xharlock:
The EA don't works in my account, Can you help me?

I'm using NewsTrader_v5, but for this version (I think it's the same for all), the news text needs to be in the files/ directory so the EA can read it. NewsTrader goes in the expert/ folder as you indicated.

If that doesn't work, check the mq4 for the text filename (make sure it says "news.txt" if that's what you're using).

Right.

All the explanation is on the post #1 of this thread.

Just some results with my settings:

AUDUSD:

+22 pips.

EURUSD:

-17 pips.

GBPUSD:

+4 pips.

NZDUSD:

N/A

USDCAD:

+40 pips.

USDCHF:

-47 pips.

USDJPY:

-56 pips.

As we see, AUDUSD and USDCAD are performing good this my second settings. The previous settings were also good for those pairs.

Files:

I updated text file now: some news were added concerning GBP (it will be at 09:30 am GMT).

I came to some conclusion. Some very preliminary. Do we need some conclusion, right?

I think that the settings I am using now (attached) may be profitable for AUDUSD, USDCAD and NZDUSD. Of course this settings may be changed slightly, may be not. But it is ok.

As to other pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF) so the settings should be very different and, may be, some system should be different.

Next week I will keep my settings for AUDUSD, USDCAD and NZDUSD and will change the settings for other pairs.

Just some forecasting for today.

It was sent to me at 5 am in the morning.

Please find attached Axel levels.

Besides some other levels:

- above is who bought: on the left side is who below the current price; on the right side is who above the current price.

- below is who sold: on the left side is who below the current price; on the right side is who above the current price.

Sorry it was sent to my emails to late because of my personal proxi server.

I will try to post it every morning.

I am not sure: do you need it or not (because it is in Russian language and i need to translate something)?

Axel script is from Dow Jones Newswires (BundesBank) and the images are from oanda.

Hello, I will test the EA next week too and new improvement

My parametes will be:

2 minutes before new opening, 5 minutes to close, 1 open position

20 TP, 10 trailing, 10 Breakeven, 10 SL

only 2 and 3 level news...I will post the results

I think that this new improvement will be very usefull to this EA...I don't know pogrammimng in Metalanguage, but all the persons that improve the EA can program this trheath??

New improvement is very easy: "close the opened trades in xx seconds"

this feature can be vey usefull in big news, in example, open straddle 2 minutes before and close the opened position at 45 seconds of opened trade

I think is very easy to include this threath in this EA, only true/false this option and xx seconds to close

Best regards!

Dear all,

Please check this one... may be some ideas to extend our NewsTrader EA ?

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=227128#post227128

Regards.

Seems I found the settings for AUDUSD, USDCAD and NZDUSD.

For the other pairs i will try new settings (attached).

Forex calendar for this coming week was updated on the first page of this thread.

Reason: