Starting with manual trading? make your question - page 11

prefix and subfix ...

It depends on your broker.

If you have EURUSD so no prefix and no subfix.

If you have the name on the chart as EURUSD_fx so _fx is prefix or subfix.

It is what I understand ... if I am wrong so sorry.

In order to get the Dolar index calculated, you have to have all of the following symbols : EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDSEK and USDCHF. Mainly the USDSEK is causing the problem : some brokers simply do not have it. Also, you need to have all those symbols visible in the market watch list (otherwise metatrader will not "know" that it can download data for those symbols)

Once when you start it, if you do not have downloaded history for all those symbols, wait a bit and it will appear. But if any of the symbols is missing on your broker you can not have a calculated dollar index (check the experts tab in the terminal, if a symbol is missing it will be written out there)

PS: just saw that while I was writing this post, your issue is solved, Glad for it

regards

Mladen

ssf:
Hi,

When I put the "Dollar Index - Advanced 1" in my MT4, the software stops working.

Tell me what I do and what I write in the "prefix and subfix."

I signed up just to get the dollar index.

i put the -audusd in the place of +usdsek.

I made an index for the Aussie too, very good, i like to trade aud/usd because your great graphic formation, and this index show precious divergences for reversal trends.its all right now, thanks.

hi

i nees help of coder to made indicator base on zigzag thats is not repaint and multitime frame

this indicator is not buy or sell indicator its help to reconized the wave only

Method of construction

first

when the candle close above the the full hight of previous candle this is the beginning of zigzag line or

when the candle close below the full low of previous canddle is the begining of zigzag line

this is photo for descriptions

seconed

somtime in strong movment of market Produces a long candle

the next canndle will take time to close above full hight or full low of previous canddle

so if next to the long candle form three small canndle each one of them close above full hight or full low of privouse candle

the zigzag line strat on the direction of candle

photo for descriptions

please help me to made of this indicator

sager22:
hi

i nees help of coder to made indicator base on zigzag thats is not repaint and multitime frame

this indicator is not buy or sell indicator its help to reconized the wave only

Method of construction

first

when the candle close above the the full hight of previous candle this is the beginning of zigzag line or

when the candle close below the full low of previous canddle is the begining of zigzag line

this is photo for descriptions

seconed

somtime in strong movment of market Produces a long candle

the next canndle will take time to close above full hight or full low of previous canddle

so if next to the long candle form three small canndle each one of them close above full hight or full low of privouse candle

the zigzag line strat on the direction of candle

photo for descriptions

please help me to made of this indicator

Hi Sager22,

Can you please explain some more, with more illustrations, want to make sure i understand, what you are looking for.

Thanks

mrtools:
Hi Sager22,

Can you please explain some more, with more illustrations, want to make sure i understand, what you are looking for.

Thanks

sure mrtools

this is illustrations explain how the the zigzag work

thanks for Your answer

here agin uplod it form the forum

Files:
1_2.png  177 kb

Thanks Sager22,

Looks very interesting doubt if i would be able to do it, and it not repaint anyway hope you find some help for it.

mrtools:
Thanks Sager22, Looks very interesting doubt if i would be able to do it, and it not repaint anyway hope you find some help for it.

thanks mrtools

this indicator is present in eillot wave finder is program for manual eilliot wave analysis but the problom of this program

not live thats why i try to made it on metatrader and work live

thanks again mrtools

Reason: