Elite indicators :) - page 964

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
michaelB:
mladen, I added this indicator to several different pairs, and then watched for the signal dots to appear. Unfortunately, the last dot on a closed candle sometimes disappears. Is this behavior to be expected with this indicator?? Thank you for your help.

Michaelb

With causal parameter set to false, yes, it is normal

In detail description what does the causal parameter stand and what it does when it is set to false or true for can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  

Can you add email alerts to this indicator when the colour changes?

And can averages be added to filter some bad trades , or is it better to use dead zone pip to filter them out ?

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

Thanks for everything so far !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:

And can averages be added to filter some bad trades , or is it better to use dead zone pip to filter them out ?

timmyhanke

Will check what can be done. Most probably, a rewrite will be the first step and then we could try playing with different types of averages in calculation

Jozy K
Jozy K  
mrtools:
This is the oscillator of averages with floating levels hopefully made a little more user friendly and now with a choice for 20 different type of price options along with the choice of 20 different ma method options,

MrTools, is there something wrong with this indicator? See what am getting. Downtrend with Blue oscillator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Jozy:
MrTools, is there something wrong with this indicator? See what am getting. Downtrend with Blue oscillator.

Jozy

Try out this version : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_2.01.mq4

talaate
talaate  

Mladen:

would you add MTF and then arrowonfirstbar options as well as interpolate

Thanks

netpacman
netpacman  

Good afternon MLADEN,

I don't now where to post this, so i try this way.

I have some indicators developed by you that do not work under mt4 build 840, which are the ones i attached. Would you please be so generous to send me the ones actualized?

Thank you very much

my email is netpacman@sapo.pt

thank you

Jozy K
Jozy K  

Thank you Mladen. Will test right away.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:

Timmyhanke, maybe this could be a start, had done a rewrite and added the averages, now added the 20 different prices and color change alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mrtools:
Timmyhanke, maybe this could be a start, had done a rewrite and added the averages, now added the 20 different prices and color change alerts and made it somewhat more user friendly.

Thanks alot ! Now i have some testing to do with the parameters, cant wait until monday so i can test it out