Elite indicators :) - page 356

viplala
viplala  
mladen:
derfel

First this one

regards Mladen

Hi

Can you please make one more variant of this indicator, it should be like a red-blue line. If trend will break through up level, then the indicator will show the blue color, it until the trend will break through lower level, then the indicator will show the red color. Levels could be set up, in this case 0 - 1, so for example i can put the leveling 0.8.

My English still sucks But this I can still write... Please

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

viplala

Here you go

It has adjustable levels now (you can change them through parameters) and is changing colors when levels are broken up or down

regards

Mladen

viplala:
Hi

Can you please make one more variant of this indicator, it should be like a red-blue line. If trend will break through up level, then the indicator will show the blue color, it until the trend will break through lower level, then the indicator will show the red color. Levels could be set up, in this case 0 - 1, so for example i can put the leveling 0.8.

My English still sucks But this I can still write... Please

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

tradepar
tradepar  

Hi mladen,

I am looking for an indicator that draws horizontal lines at the hign and low of the completed bar ( bar 0). When the next bar (bar 1) completes, it draws the horizontal lines at the high and low of the bar 1 only if close of the bar 1 is either above high of bar 0 or below low of bar 0.

I really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,

tradepar

Fudomyo
Fudomyo  

hi mladen,

With the Pivot Point Plus indicator, I can't seem to adjust the line thickness for the different levels when it's right indexed. Would you mind taking a look?

Thanks,

Fudo

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Fudo

Here you go

Pivot, support and resistance lines width can be controled separately now. When switching to widths > 1, metatrader does not know to draw any line style except the solid, so the style is ignored for line widths > 1

regards

Mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

With the Pivot Point Plus indicator, I can't seem to adjust the line thickness for the different levels when it's right indexed. Would you mind taking a look?

Thanks,

Fudo

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

hazelj80
hazelj80  

hello mladen. i was wondering if you could make these indicators work on custom offline charts? i am trying to use them on range bar charts but they are offline M32 charts.

jigneshjhobalia
jigneshjhobalia  

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation.

O.k. That is the reason Multi LSMA could be created as it does not display any of the Five MAs on the main window.

Any way, so to make things work some other way, could you upgrade "Multi LSMA - Ranges" to "Multi Averages -Ranges " i.e. as of now it offers single Moving Average i.e. LSMA, could you please include all the MA that "averages - mtf & alerts" offers?

Is it possible this time to have "arrowsOnFirstOnly" the way you created "alertsOnFirstOnly"?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho

mladen:
Jho

Unfortunately then we run into a metatrader limitation : 8 drawing buffers.

GMMA has 6 moving averages in a short and long periods version, and to make it show slopes it would need 18 drawing buffers (due to some specifics, when making a non-repainting 2 color line, we need 3 drawing buffers for each 2 color line) so we are 10 drawing buffers short - I can make as much calculating buffers as much we need but drawing buffers I can not

Mladen
fx40
fx40  

hi mladen

qqe indicator its can be indicator for diffrent pair its great idea and powerfull in trading

regard

Files:
Fudomyo
Fudomyo  

hi mladen,

It works great! Thank you.

It's too bad MT4 can only draw solid lines. I found with other programs having the flexibility to scale styles makes different studies easier to read on the charts.

mladen:
Fudo

Here you go

Pivot, support and resistance lines width can be controled separately now. When switching to widths > 1, metatrader does not know to draw any line style except the solid, so the style is ignored for line widths > 1

regards Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

fx40

First of all it is an ex4 (it is not a source) and even though I have searched it around I could not find the source, so it is not possible to change it

Second : it is working wrong in mtf mode. It gives completely different values when switched in mtf mode compared to original time frame values. Here is a comparison. A 15 minute QQE 5 on a 15 minute chart and the same thing on a 5 minute chart. See the reference point (the fact that it does not cross the 50 level at all at that point and on a 5 minute chart it does - it behaves almost as if it is inventing values that were never there)

It does that all over the chart, and I do not think that it is usable at all in that form

The "regular" way is working as any standard QQE as far as I could check, but as I said, without source, neither can I find what is wrong with it nor can I change it

regards

Mladen

fx40:
hi mladen

qqe indicator its can be indicator for diffrent pair its great idea and powerfull in trading

regard
Files:
qqe_1.gif 24 kb
qqe_2.gif 22 kb