Better than SLOPE DIRECTION LINE

Hi i have been using Slope direction line and Buzzer indicator for a long time and found that Buzzer is more accurate and does not repaint and i made a strategy wr u can win 100 trades of 100 . i am using this Strategy for more than 1year but manually can anyone make EA so that it will be helpful for All in this Forum .

Files:

1389:
Hi i have been using Slope direction line and Buzzer indicator for a long time and found that Buzzer is more accurate and does not repaint and i made a strategy wr u can win 100 trades of 100 . i am using this Strategy for more than 1year but manually can anyone make EA so that it will be helpful for All in this Forum .

I know that "slope direction line" is Hull moving average. But what is a "Buzzer" indicator?

mladen:
I know that "slope direction line" is Hull moving average. But what is a "Buzzer" indicator?

Buzzer is a MA indicator which is far far better than Slope direction line .

1389:
Buzzer is a MA indicator which is far far better than Slope direction line .

I can count at least 20-30 like that

mladen:

Can u make EA for it ?

1389:
Can u make EA for it ?

For a thing I do not know what is it : sorry, no

all the best

mladen:
I can count at least 20-30 like that

Can u name few ?

1389:
Can u name few ?

I suppose you find it amusing, but claims like "Buzzer is more accurate and does not repaint and i made a strategy wr u can win 100 trades of 100" are actually typical in one part of forex snake oil paddling. So I leave you at your path to become a millionaire and wish you all the luck you can get

all the best on your quest to become a very rich man

We need the indicator to code the ea.

When people say "we" it presupposes that there is a powerful group of trigger happy thugs behind the person, ready and willing to pressure "us" to do as being told

albert666:
We need the indicator to code the ea.
Reason: