Elite indicators :) - page 360

hazelj80:
I was wondering if I could get an email alert on the inwmarrows indicator when an up or down arrow appears on a closed candle for buy or sell?

also i would like to have an email alert on the color macd indicator when the colors change from green to red.

thanks in advance!

The inwarrows repaints and almost positive the colors on the macd repaint this is a better version of the ma arrows.

ok cool. i know the colors on MACD change when the signal line crosses the histogram. in fact that's what its supposed to do. this one is crap

I'll be back with something better on that

hazelj80:
ok cool. i know the colors on MACD change when the signal line crosses the histogram. in fact that's what its supposed to do. this one is crap I'll be back with something better on that

The alerts work on this version, been watching it on M1 timeframe and haven't seen it repaint, so maybe you can try this version until come up with something better.

Files:
macd.gif  21 kb

thank you MLADEN

This is a smoothed mfi using a choice of 1 of the 8 averages, on the picture using Hull Moving average to smooth the money flow index.

Files:

hi mrtools,

is it possible does 4 time frame ERGODIC CCI no repaint?

thank you very much

shusta

It is a multi time frame indicator. It must update all the bars that belong to target time frame other than the current chart time frame.

Updating all the bars that belong to target time frame in multi time frame indicators is not a repainting but quite the opposite : if not all the bars belonging to target time frame are updated, then you would get a repainting indicator (a simple change back and forth of a chart, restarting and similar would give you a completely different values than it should be)

regards

Mladen

shusta:
hi mrtools,

is it possible does 4 time frame ERGODIC CCI no repaint?

thank you very much

zero lag HMA - cross

Dear Mladen

can You make histogram indicator: cross 2 zero lag HMA, EA ready version?

If are possible arrows on chart window and alerts on corss, add they too.

thakns bbjurek

Modified version of MACD different pairs

Hi Mladen,

Could you please create a phase accumulation version of your MACD different pairs indicator.

Thanks again!!!

-spotforex

mladen:
fx40

It is working (those are real values of macd for those pair) but one value is much bigger (the USDJPY) than the other and that is why you are getting that kind of a comparison

It is the nature of macd. To remind : macd is a difference of 2 EMAs (exponential moving averages) Symbols like USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY are 2 digit symbols and, by nature. they are having much bigger values of MACD than 4 digit symbols. MACD is not a bounded indicator (like stochastic or rsi, for example) and that is why it happens

In order to make them comparable by values, added two new parameters : FirstSymbolMultiplier and SecondSymbolMultiplier. In cases like that you should set either the first or the second to 100 or 0.01. But be careful since that is deforming macd (it is not that simple to make macd values equal - maybe better measure would be some kind of ATR but then it would completely distort macd values, so ...). Here is an USDJP - GBPUSD in which USDJPY mul;tiplier is set to 0.01
regards Mladen

DTosc TM smoothed

mladen:
ValeoFX

As promised, here are 2 "flavors" of dtosc (Robert Miner Dynamic Trader oscillator or Stochastic Rsi indicator). One is applying Tim Morris smoothing to rsi and then it is using the smoothed rsi in calculation. The other is applying Tim Morris smoothing to to stochastic instead (rsi is used in its raw format). Was testing what would be the best way to use Tim Morris smoothing and in the end I am posting the 2 versions here

Here are the comparisons : upper is regular dtosc in both examples. In the upper example smoothing is applied to rsi. In the lower example smoothing is applied to stochastic.

Applying smoothing to rsi has its good points but in my opinion it is more useful to apply the Tim Morris smoothing to stochastic (especially if you take into account example like this - where noise for Tim Morris average is set to 100, lag added is very small and the smoothing achieved with it when compared to original is very interesting)

====================================

Good morning Mladen,

As you pointed out, the RSi-version is not "useful enough" to pursue any further for me at least. However, the Stochastic version is marginally better and I will continue to test it during August for a better evaluation.

Thanking you once again.

Enjoy the weekend.

Best wishes.

Reason: