Elite indicators :) - page 358

mladen:
kalina1977

Here you go

This is a new one. It needed to be done like this for a couple of reasons. It is a single indicator now (you do not need the "FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger" indicator too in order to make this one work), parameters are really changeable (in the "old" one changing parameters changed nothing in calculations) and it works in mtf as it should (all the bars that have to be updated are actually updated, so there will be no surprises). Also some more options added in order to have a complete control over the what and how the indicator does

Alerts are triggered when all 4 values align : so if all 4 go down or all 4 go up, then an alert will be issued. I hope that it is what you had in mind regarding alerts

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen!!!

ValeoFX

An option added : InvertArrows. If set to true, it will invert the signals (so it will show as you asked for) If set to false, it will work as before. That way one can chose which way it should work. That option applies to to arrows only. Alerts work as before since they are descriptive ("value crossed level up", "value crossed level down" and so on ... which do not need inverting)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen, the new indicator is perfect, thank you.

Just a small request and that is to have the signal appear underneath and on top of the candle inverse to what we have it at present, please.

Now we have the RED arrow on top of the candle in stead of underneath it, which will donate that the indicator has reached its minimum level.

Thank you in advance.

Much appreciated

mladen:
ValeoFX

An option added : InvertArrows. If set to true, it will invert the signals (so it will show as you asked for) If set to false, it will work as before. That way one can chose which way it should work. That option applies to to arrows only. Alerts work as before since they are descriptive ("value crossed level up", "value crossed level down" and so on ... which do not need inverting)

regards

Mladen

================

As always, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards.

Mladen, I just noticed that on some of the MTF indicators, the arrows are NOT where the values say they should be, and now after your explanation I realize why...brilliant!

One question, though - I would like to use the ARROWS placement as entry/exit points in an EA.

For LOTS of your interpolated mtf indis, but specifically right away for the MTF iTrend on Jurik.

How would I do this?

Odysseus

Mladen and MrTools

Just to show you what an excellent combination you have created.

Thanks guys.

Files:

Hi Valeo, could you share your indys+template, please?

Camisa

camisa:
Hi Valeo, could you share your indys+template, please?

Indies are from here and template construction is straight forward. Otherwise contact me through PM.

Best regards.

mladen:
For quite some time we are having indicators from the "Traders' tips" of Technical Analysis of Stock and Commodities here as soon as the magazine is issued. This one was posted in the advanced elite section first simply because one member have asked it there, but since he agress too, we are re-posting it here too so we are keeping our little tradition alive

This one is from the latest (August 2011) issue of TASC : TRADERS’ TIPS - August 2011

What it does is the following : it marks bars in specific sequence from the start of the day. Fibonacci sequence goes like this 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181 and 6785 and Lucas sequence is the following 3, 4, 7, 11, 18, 29, 47, 76, 123, 199, 322, 521, 843, 1364, 2207 and 3571. So, when using Fibonacci sequence first the 5th bar of the day is marked, then the 8th and so on. The same principle is used for Lucas sequence

Some more about it can be read here : Automated Techniques For Intraday Traders - Andrew Coles, PhDAlso, I would like to quote a friend of mine that told the following regarding this indicator :

Is it by chance or not, but take a look at today's 5 minute chart. Those color bars were there from the open of the bar. I know that it can be attributed to odds, but, nevertheless, it will not hurt to study it in order to see if there is some real usage of it

PS: Colors in this indicator does not have the usual meaning but are there in order to make a difference between the 2 sequence of bars. You can change them from parameters. Also it should be used on a short time frames only : 1 minute, 5 minute ...

Mladen,

Interesting indicator...And already MTF

Question,will it be possible to modify it in order for the user to select the starting bar for the counts?

Thanks

About ang_AutoCh_HL-v1

Hello everyone..especially mLaden...

i've found indicator called ang_AutoCh_HL-v1 in this forum, I am interested in this indicator, because this indicator is forecasting indicators.

but could this indicator is refreshed two hours or four hours later as the first insert this indicator into the chart. Because the upper and lower range of indicators is becoming increasingly wide.

I hope someone here can help....

Files:

simba

Added a ResetCounterAtparameter. You enter the time at which the counter is to be reset. I decide to it this way since this way you can control up to minute resolution where do you want the count to star. To set to negative value use 12:00+ time which in effect has a a result as if negative time shift has been used. This way any time frame (shorter than daily) are going to start at the same time. As of time frames : it is not a multi time frame indicator . Since it is a strictly intraday indicator gave up the idea to make a multi time frame indicator, but the parameter was left there as a part of a plan to do that. Removed it (the parameter) from this version

regards

Mladen

SIMBA:
Mladen,

Interesting indicator...And already MTF Question,will it be possible to modify it in order for the user to select the starting bar for the counts?

Thanks
Reason: