Elite indicators :) - page 361

RSI-TM indicator

Hi Valeo

What setting of RSI-TM Indicator are you using in the right picture of your post #3680? I can't get the arrows in the same place as you.

Thanks for your help.

Some weekend fooling around ______________________

I like T3. And I also think that there is some room for improvements of it. Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich did a change in code that lessened the Tim Tillson originals lag. This version is one way of making T3 adaptive, so trying to go further in some kind of improvement of T3. To make it clear how it adapts attached is the atr normalized indicator too. It is an inverted normalized atr - inversion was necessary in order to have T3 calculate longer periods when atr implied volatility is lower and shorter periods when atr implied volatility is higher. Frankly, the result is not bad at all.From a visual comparison it seems to be an improvement compared to original, but the judgment of it I leave to others since I am a bit subjective.

Here is an example of it showing the two indicators at the same chart (both are standalone, so no need for both for either to work)

PS; do not forget that the normalized atr from this post is inverted. As of the name of the T3, someone may find it complicated but I named it that way simply to show in the name what exactly has been done (at my age it is better to write it down than to remember it ).

mladen,

I was wondering if the TRIX indicator using your T3 adaptive normalized ATR would be any "different" than the attached TRIX indicator?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Some weekend fooling around

I like T3. And I also think that there is some room for improvements of it. Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich did a change in code that lessened the Tim Tillson originals lag. This version is one way of making T3 adaptive, so trying to go further in some kind of improvement of T3. To make it clear how it adapts attached is the atr normalized indicator too. It is an inverted normalized atr - inversion was necessary in order to have T3 calculate longer periods when atr implied volatility is lower and shorter periods when atr implied volatility is higher. Frankly, the result is not bad at all.From a visual comparison it seems to be an improvement compared to original, but the judgment of it I leave to others since I am a bit subjective.

Here is an example of it showing the two indicators at the same chart (both are standalone, so no need for both for either to work)

PS; do not forget that the normalized atr from this post is inverted. As of the name of the T3, someone may find it complicated but I named it that way simply to show in the name what exactly has been done (at my age it is better to write it down than to remember it ).
Files:

jim

It is different Here is a version that allows you to choose if T3 is adaptive for both T3 calculations used (so you can use any combination of regular and adaptive for T3s) and here is the comparison : the upper is the "regular" and the lower is the "adaptive" set for both T3 calculations. It (the "adaptive") is in fact faster in showing crosses (sometimes even a couple of bars faster with default settings)

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

I was wondering if the TRIX indicator using your T3 adaptive normalized ATR would be any "different" than the attached TRIX indicator?

thanks,

jim
Files:
t3_trix.gif  29 kb

thanx mladen...........

mladen:
jim

It is different

Here is a version that allows you to choose if T3 is adaptive for both T3 calculations used (so you can use any combination of regular and adaptive for T3s) and here is the comparison : the upper is the "regular" and the lower is the "adaptive" set for both T3 calculations. It (the "adaptive") is in fact faster in showing crosses (sometimes even a couple of bars faster with default settings)

regards

Mladen

add price label please...!

Hi Mladen,

could you please add to the ATR level indicator, labels at the beginning of the lines with description and price?

(i.e. : Yesterday High 1.2345 , Today Low 123.45 etc.)

And also the possibility to skip Sunday data.

thank you very much!!!

mladen:
And here is the ATR It is right justified (as the Multi TF BB indicator) and shows the day you chose in DayToShowparameter. 0 is today, 1 is yesterday, and so on ... The rest of parameters is the usual. Here is the comparison of the "old" one (lines on chart) and the "new" one (lines on the right side)
regards Mladen

mrtools:
This is Volty Channel Stop now using double smooth jurik or regular jurik your choice, visual mode is the same 1 for dots,0 for lines. If you use either 2(high) or 3(low) as price then the indicator will use high and low jurik in its calculations, otherwise will use regular calculations. The alerts are on color(trend) change and now it mtf.

Is it possible to make a separate histogram for this indicator?

brax

Here you go It is skipping Sundays, prices are added and labels too. Position of labels is controlled separately (since text in metatrader has only default centered alignment it depends on font size too when you have to place it) Font size is adjustable now too

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

could you please add to the ATR level indicator, labels at the beginning of the lines with description and price?

(i.e. : Yesterday High 1.2345 , Today Low 123.45 etc.)

And also the possibility to skip Sunday data.

thank you very much!!!

Mladen

thank you so much!!!

I wish you the best..

mladen:
brax

Here you go

It is skipping Sundays, prices are added and labels too. Position of labels is controlled separately (since text in metatrader has only default centered alignment it depends on font size too when you have to place it) Font size is adjustable now too

regards

Mladen

Histo version of Jurik smoothed volty channel

Here is a comparison of the two.

regards

Mladen

tamaraofx:
Is it possible to make a separate histogram for this indicator?
Reason: