Elite indicators :) - page 363

Your opinion plse..

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at this indicator for me and tell me why it "pulls apart" as per the picture on M1?

It is a Tr.Env. and the one shown here is the "_DEM_RIB" version.

Thanks in advance.

Dema trend ...

ValeoFX

Use this one instead. This one avoids those errors as well as some repainting errors

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at this indicator for me and tell me why it "pulls apart" as per the picture on M1?

It is a Tr.Env. and the one shown here is the "_DEM_RIB" version.

Thanks in advance.
Files:

Thank you seems so inadequate..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Use this one instead. This one avoids those errors as well as some repainting errors

regards

Mladen

===================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. Much appreciative your expertise.

Sincerely,

Request for an indicator..

Hi Mladen,

You are such a brilliant man, could you possibly create an indicator for me that will ALERT me when the price hits the Bottom/Top bands of the ordinary "Envelopes" indicator found under the Indicators Folder in MT4.

Attached is a screen print to show you what I have in mind as well as a simple template to illustrate it best for you.

Many thanks for even considering it.

Best regards.

Choppy Market Index

Hi mladen,

This is from the most recent CurrencyTrader Magazine (aug 2011): the CMI indicator (Choppy Market Index).

Can you code this for mt4, the calcs appear to be rather simple. And perhaps we can improve this mousetrap even more?

I've attached the relevant article from the magazine (it's a free mag).

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone.

San.

Choppy market index ...

San

Here you go Along with the document you posted (since Daniel Fernandez describes a complete trading system in that document - default levels are set for that trading system) I think it can be tested now and, in if we see some mode that could improve it, to improve it.

regards

Mladen

Snowski:
Hi mladen,

This is from the most recent CurrencyTrader Magazine (aug 2011): the CMI indicator (Choppy Market Index).

Can you code this for mt4, the calcs appear to be rather simple. And perhaps we can improve this mousetrap even more?

I've attached the relevant article from the magazine (it's a free mag).

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone.

San.
Files:

mrtools:
Here's the histo version.

Thanks, mladen.

Please tell me how to call this indicator in an EA and the buy/sell logic.

Is it suppose to be "inverted"?

Hi Mladen,

Is the "Choppy Market Index" supposed to be inverted?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

No. It is coded as the original document (posted by Snowski) describes and requires. It is not a "trend showing" indicator, but it is best to read the document for explanations how to use it from the original author of the indicator itself

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Is the "Choppy Market Index" supposed to be inverted?

Best regards,

tamaraofx:
Thanks, mladen. Please tell me how to call this indicator in an EA and the buy/sell logic.

This is one way.

trendNow = iCustom(NULL,psarwmatf,"Parabolic_wma_envelopes_histo for ea",Periods,UpperPrice,LowerPrice,Power,Deviation,4,Current);

trendPrv = iCustom(NULL,psarwmatf,"Parabolic_wma_envelopes_histo for ea",Periods,UpperPrice,LowerPrice,Power,Deviation,4,Current+1);

if (trendNow!=trendPrv) // trend change

if (trendNow==1)

{

myOrderType = 2; // trend is up

}

else

{

myOrderType = 1; // trend is down

you can make the time frame an external parameter, and think this would be good way to code an Ea if you want to use only 1 indicator, and buy or sell on the slope or buy when price going up(blue) and close buy and sell when price going down(red). Made a ea version of the indicator.

Reason: