Elite indicators :) - page 942

Dear mladen/mrtools,

Can you please add open or close bar option for the arrows to appear and alert.

Thanks in advance.

3d_oscilator_fixed_alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

amirzufar:
Dear mladen/mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

Or do I need to turn the alertOnCurrent to false for the indi to alert me on close bar?

amirzufar:
Dear mladen/mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

amirzufar

You already have an option for alerts to do that (set the alertsOnCurrent to false, and it will alert only on a closed bar). Here is a version that can do the same thing with arrows too (option arrowsOnCurrent added with same meaning as the alerts option) : 3d_oscilator_fixed_alertsarrows_nmc_1.01.mq4

mladen:
amirzufar You already have an option for alerts to do that (set the alertsOnCurrent to false, and it will alert only on a closed bar). Here is a version that can do the same thing with arrows too (option arrowsOnCurrent added with same meaning as the alerts option) : 3d_oscilator_fixed_alertsarrows_nmc_1.01.mq4

Ok. Thanks again.

Can you add alerts on the line crossover ?

Or if you know the settings it uses you can write that instead ?

ima.mq4

And thanks for all of your help so far !

Files:
ima.mq4  3 kb

timmyhanke:
Can you add alerts on the line crossover ?

Or if you know the settings it uses you can write that instead ?

ima.mq4

And thanks for all of your help so far !

timmyhanke

Did you see this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page484#comment_802014 or these 2 posts : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page484#comment_802040

Dear mladen,

Please help with this indicator. The high timeframe zig zags seem to lag and not refresh until I switch between timeframes and then comeback to the original timeframe. For example, I am on the 5min and the zigzag from 15min/30min does not refresh for a few bars unless I switch back and forth between timeframes.mzzmatrica.mq4

Files:
mzzmatrica.mq4  25 kb

mladen:
Ray Here you go : rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4_1.mq4

Mladen

Thank you, the 1 & -1 is working , yes a But, the else =0 isn't working. Sorry is there any chance you could check it. I would like the 0 to be my exit.

Question, when you write an EA is there any difference when you use a indicator that uses an indicator that has to be loaded in the indicator/folder or does the iCustom 4 time indicator handle it?

Thanks again

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Thank you, the 1 & -1 is working , yes a But, the else =0 isn't working. Sorry is there any chance you could check it. I would like the 0 to be my exit.

Question, when you write an EA is there any difference when you use a indicator that uses an indicator that has to be loaded in the indicator/folder or does the iCustom 4 time indicator handle it?

Thanks again

Ray

Ray

Replace line 211 (this line) :

trendtrade = trendtrade;

with this :

trendtrade = 0;

And you shall have 0 too

As of the other part : no change. Just copy the indicator(s) in the indicators folder

Mladen

Thank you, I had tried all those combinations but none worked till you added that line 154 "ArrayRange.........

best regards

Ray

Reason: