Elite indicators :) - page 169

newtrader

Here it is

Some changes : added smoothing to avoid some "roughness" of standard deviations. If you want to turn the smoothing off, just set the Smooth period to equal or less than 1. The parameter of interest to you is the alertsBarsInSameDirectionparameter. In it you specify the number of bars that have the same direction after direction change. If that number of bars is met, alerts is raised. Counting is done in the target time frame (this is a mtf indicator already)
Tested it and as far as I see it works OK

regards

mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

Can you make an alert when standard deviations is heading up on two edit or more timeframes as in the pic. below?

(This morning 26.4 scalp pips using bbandwidthratio alert which is really just standard deviations)

Thank you kind sir!

a newbie

Good morning,

As many others before me i`m a newbie, but my english is not too good as it`s not my native language. I just registered and first want to congratulate all the staff for this work. I have noticed that there is an advanced elite, but a little bit expensive for me.

Right, i have spent the whole day going through the forum and have download many files and try many types of indicators but i didn`t find something which fit with me. I`m try to set sth on the H4 timeframe, very simple, not too many signal but some sure signals. I have dowload the indicator for mandarine system and will try it these days on H1.

I wanted to know if it`s the correct place to make some suggestion, i`m interesting in sth like this system daily20pips.com, sorry for the external link, i don`t know if it is allowed. I have found it simple and interesting, and the EA can be interesting, can someone help me to tweak it? Is it allowed ?

Thank you

Mladen,

Could you please consider this request? Please advise if it is not workable. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks. Chris

QUOTE=chris1010;359215]mladen,

Hi. Could you please add email alerts to this one? It would alert only after the swing point, has been painted and closed. For example,

1. the swing point bar is painted two bars after its close

2. whenever the bar is painted permanently I would like the alert

I don't know if the swing point bar is painted permanently at the beginning of the second bar, during the second bar's movement, or after the second bar's close.

Secondly, is there a way to put a RISK setting in the Inputs tab? I have seen some indicators with one. This would provide more flexibility and experimentation to me when trying TTM with different timeframes, etc.

Thank you.

Files:

newtrader100:
Scalped 34.9 pips this morning with standard deviations. I think this would be veryconsistent with an alert.

Nice work, congrats on your pips & system.

What's the name of the indicator in main chart (yellow thin line, with blue/magenta 'fat' parts)...? Looks like a modified EMA...?

Thanks & cheers, San.

"Floating Fib..."

Hi all,

Please see image (edited to make it resemble what I am looking for):

I would like to have 'floating' fibs instead of the fib lines extend all the way to the righthand border, as is the case with most fib tools.

I use alot of other tools in the right boder area, such as DailyData, and it's often hard to see the fib levels/prices.

Does anyone know or have such tool?

Cheers, San.

Files:
snag-0237.png  31 kb

More history to an indicator

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add history to this indicator? It currently shows only 20 days of history, I would appreciate if it can show 100. Can you please do this in the next few days? Thank you very much for your effort.

Files:
gannlevels.mq4  14 kb

I wanted to check if anyone has or knows of a moving average indicator that plots the level line as a horizontal line on the right hand side of the chart.

Someone posted a boliband indicator recently here that functions the same way, thanks for that.

It inspired me to clean my charts up and have the main chart as just pure PA and the right hand side has all the important levels marked off.

(btw: mladens Daily Data indicator also works really well with the information sorted this way)

Anyway, if anyone has a moving average indicator like this, that would be great! I know I've seen something like it, but I can't remember where.

I found a template for a Custom Moving Average.mq4

If someone could tell me the code to change for plotting the line, I can try to do it myself.

Thanks in advance.

Once I get all the bits and pieces sorted I'll post the indicators together with a template for anyone who's interested.

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen, Can you please add history to this indicator? It currently shows only 20 days of history, I would appreciate if it can show 100. Can you please do this in the next few days? Thank you very much for your effort.

By no means am I trying to pretend I know as much as mladen does, but from the code I see no restrictions in number of days it should show.

Obvious questions, but just to make sure:

• Have you looked at the "drowDays" variable and change that?
  • Also make sure you have enough history.

Cheers, San.

Hi,

I looked at both of those variables, even if I set draw back days to 100, it only shows 20.

Reason: