REQ HA Offline Chart - page 2

dasio:
Hi,

i notice some differences.

Look at the image.

I didn't find the issue.

Was it generated in run time (while ticks were coming in)?

No it was generated when the price was already formed. I'm not a coder so i don't know where is the problem. I try only to help ^^.

dasio:
No it was generated when the price was already formed. I'm not a coder so i don't know where is the problem. I try only to help ^^.

Will have to check it in run time (it seems as if it missed some data and that I have to check when there are normal ticks coming in - can not be checked in back test)

dasio:

dasio

It seems that the error with different values is located

Try out this version. Here is a comparison of a regular heiken ashi and an offline chart generated by this indicator. As far as I see they are identical now but please let me know if you find some problems

Files:
ha_1.gif  36 kb
ha_2.gif  31 kb
haoffline_2.mq4  10 kb

Now it's work correcly. Thank you. Hope it will be usefull. I studying it now

dasio:
Now it's work correcly. Thank you. Hope it will be usefull. I studying it now

dasio

Try this version too

This is completely different version (code wise) and some problems that exist with the old version (no run time refreshing) are solved in this one). Also this one is suitable to use any indicator to make it an aoffline chart (as long as 4 prices (OHLC) are provided)

Files:

Thank you for this new version.

I try it but it don't create the history. Look at the screenshot. It's Correct??

dasio:
Thank you for this new version. I try it but it don't create the history. Look at the screenshot. It's Correct??

Try simply changing time frame of the chart where the indicator is attached to (it seems that when you just start it it does that - will check why is it happening). After that it works stable - here is one example how it looks like then (that is a heiken ashi chart already) :

Files:
ha_2.gif  34 kb

An upgraded version of HA offline indicator - it seems to solve the problem that happens sometimes in version 3

Files:

HA Offline Chart

Updated offline heiken ashi indicator (indicator that creates offline data for heiken ashi offline chart). Due to file structure changes it needed to be updated for this new metatrader.

PS: posting the ex4 file. Last time I posted a source for how the multiple instances of an offline chart can be updated, in a day or two the way how legal windows API functions were handled was changed by metaquotes. I do not know if it has something to do to the fact that it was published, but, in this case, let us leave the way how it can be done unpublished. Just in order to stay on a safer side

PPS: as usual you can apply any indicator or any EA to this type of offline chart. Maybe the next one will be a HA smoothed offline chart (seems like a good idea now)

ha_offline_3.01_nmc.ex4
Reason: